• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Nowhere Men
2 2

6,687 posts in this topic

I find it odd that the title is not mentioned on Images' website. It's not found under the "featured series" or the "all series" section. Also when I use the search function on the website and search "nowhere men" it doesnt display any results.

Seriously?

Yeah seriously, as was said above, it's no longer a featured series on Image's site. And it's not even listed as an image series under the all series section.

http://www.imagecomics.com/comics/upcoming_releases

Take this for what it's worth...at Image Expo, E.S. hosted the Robert Kirkman panel. During the audience q&a session, someone brought up NWM. As I recall, it wasn't even a direct question, it was just mentioned in passing. Kirkman turned to E.S. and said something like "Do you want to talk about it?" E.S. just shook his head "no" and that was the end of it.

The caveat here is that I didn't attend every panel, so have no idea what was discussed beyond the ones I did attend. For all I know, NWM could have been mentioned at those other panels.

I heard e.s. is going to release the TPB and be the first one to make a limited TPB variant limited to his collection for $100 each a few weeks later. Then we will get the Image Firsts before the series gets canceled without seeing a second arc.

I heard e.s. is going to release the TPB and be the first one to make a limited TPB variant limited to his collection for $100 each a few weeks later. Then we will get the Image Firsts before the series gets canceled without seeing a second arc.

^^ - will those be autographed, so at least I'll get a green label?

When will that be, 2015?

I'm with you guys - I still like this book quite a bit and will continue to pick up new issues as long as they're being published.