• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Nowhere Men
2 2

6,687 posts in this topic

lol Coolio

Forget Colio. B-Real!

Also, did anyone notice when Kirkman asked E.S. if he wanted to talk about Nowhere Men at Image Expo? From what I read it came off kind of awkward. Was anybody there to see it first-hand?

Edited by awakeintheashes

I'll admit it I may have had a Bulls Starter jacket back in the day. At least I didn't have a Hornets one like everyone else.

Also, Nowhere Men is great, but if comparing delayed books. Danger Club 1 - Nowhere Men 0.

I sold my 9.8 thought bubble for $375 a few months ago and someone PMed me telling me that the book would eventually shoot up to 1k in 12 months . Not sure if he was being a Richard. But glad I dumped it when I had the chance. As far as reads go, il be buying trades since I do like the Story.

Don't even get me started on Jordan.

Isn't Secret coming back this month? Nowhere Men has hope.

Yeah! And the following month too. Can't wait. I wish NWM would. I have to keep 1-the next issue available to read before cracking the new issue because I can't remember what happened. There are too many good books out now on a regular basis to dedicate a space in my brain to what has happened to date.

It's an ambitious story with amazing art that I will continue to follow in trade format.

I sold my 9.8 thought bubble for $375 a few months ago and someone PMed me telling me that the book would eventually shoot up to 1k in 12 months . Not sure if he was being a Richard. But glad I dumped it when I had the chance. As far as reads go, il be buying trades since I do like the Story.

Don't even get me started on Jordan.

It may have if it kept on a regular schedule. It had the makings of a new Saga with the storytelling, art and colors. $375 is darn good if you got it at TB or for cheap after.

Edited by awakeintheashes