• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Nowhere Men
2 2

6,687 posts in this topic

Not that it needs to be said anymore but I personally hope that if/when the book returns that it knocks it out of the park.

Wherever this book may end up, I hope we see it before next year. The wait on Infinite Vacation killed it for me (and that one didnt do anything for me anyways). I've already given up hope on Nonplayer, please don't let it get to there.

The only person that can really squash all the hate is E.S. and I doubt he'll be returning anytime soon. (I do hope he proves me wrong though)

-1_zps78606052.jpg

Back of ToT #14. A little late. And #6 is sold out already, but might not even come out?

Not really a big deal. It's just like the Walking Dead Cutting room floor book. That thing was advertised on so many books to come out in April 2012 and it probably won't even be released this year.

This thread literally gets me laughing every time someone puts up a new post. It reminds me of my business. Treat someone well, go above and beyond their expectations and they will likely tell one or two people about their experience. Treat someone poorly...they wil tell everybody they know and anyone else willing to listen :roflmao:

Edited by The Authority

This thread literally gets me laughing every time someone puts up a new post. It reminds me of my business. Treat someone well, go above and beyond their expectations and they will likely tell one or two people about their experience. Treat someone poorly...they wil tell everybody they know and anyone else willing to listen :roflmao:

ES came on this system & gave out signed comics, insight & interacted delightfully.

His publishing schedule has hit an unfortunate snag.

One might think the one place he might get a "pass" was where he gave out signed comics, insight & interacted delightfully.

Dinks.

ES came on this system & gave out signed comics, insight & interacted delightfully.

One might think the one place he might get a "pass" was where he gave out signed comics, insight & interacted delightfully.

Dinks.

I didn't get to participate in that as I fairly new to the boards. I was "lurking" then. I did see one super cool purple cover on here that I haven't seen elsewhere. That was awesome.

The whole deal is unfortunate. I think people are antsy to read number 6 and get it going again. If it wasn't great, nobody would care.

I remember this happening with Ellis' run on the Authority. It seemed like forever on some of those issues but they were worth it. I have a feeling that we will all be happy when the book comes back out.

Larry,

You've got a point. That said, I think folks would be less heated if E.S. didn't pull the media blackout on what's holding up the works. In spite of what others have said to the contrary: I know I would be placated if he said anything apologetic about the unfortunate publishing schedule snag as you put it.

It's the lack of communication coupled with these delays that suck royally.

Lack of communication on why the book is delayed and the delay itself sucks.

On the bright side there is some much awesomeness coming out of Image and other publishers these days that this delay doesnt bother me.

Hell, if I can wait 3 years between the last two issues of Planetary then I can withstand this delay. As I wait for this book I will just go read all the other great books out now.

Dinks.

^^

Dinks.

Ya everyone is so happy he left so abruptly without notice or explanation. I am one of the ones that he gave a signed copy of a #3 too, and a few more actually. But, that doesn't mean I can't voice my displeasure with his silence about NWM and his refusal to talk about NWM But thanks for your wisdom.... I have an idea, why don't you sign him up for your variant program zzz

Dink

Dinks.

^^

Far from it :makepoint:

Dinks.

Ya everyone is so happy he left so abruptly without notice or explanation. I am one of the ones that he have a signed copy of a #3. But, that doesn't mean I can't voice my displeasure with his silence about NWM and his refusal to talk about NWM But thanks for your wisdom.... I have an idea, why don't you sign him up for your variant program zzz

Dink

You want him to give NOTICE before he leaves a message board? Good grief, get over yourself lol

Dinks.

Ya everyone is so happy he left so abruptly without notice or explanation. I am one of the ones that he have a signed copy of a #3. But, that doesn't mean I can't voice my displeasure with his silence about NWM and his refusal to talk about NWM But thanks for your wisdom.... I have an idea, why don't you sign him up for your variant program zzz

Dink

You want him to give NOTICE before he leaves a message board? Good grief, get over yourself lol

No way, I like myself way too much.

....and what is the love affair you have with ES, you run around to every thread defending him.... Get your nose out his @ss , it's brown enough already.

Dinks.

Dink

....and what is the love affair you have with ES, you run around to every thread defending him.... Get your nose out his @ss , it's brown enough already.

Ah insults. Bravo!

Dinks.

Dink

Ah insults. Bravo!

....and you telling me to get over myself was really polite...... Kind of a hypocritical remark no...

:makepoint:

....and you telling me to get over myself was really polite...... Kind of a hypocritical remark no...

Ohhhhhh so all your posts about ES have been *polite*. He sends you a signed copy of #3 and all your posts since have been nice and polite. You do need to get over yourself. Your posts are unbelievable and I'd be appalled even if they were coming from the mind of a 5 year old. Astounding entitlement and spoilt brat syndrome.

Ohhhhhh so all your posts about ES have been *polite*. He sends you a signed copy of #3 and all your posts since have been nice and polite. You do need to get over yourself. Your posts are unbelievable and I'd be appalled even if they were coming from the mind of a 5 year old. Astounding entitlement and spoilt brat syndrome.

How about you step out of your little box and smell the fresh air for a bit. If you actually read this thread from the beginning you would see I have said many times ES has been nothing but nice to me and to others......but it is no excuse for his no comments. I always said I believe Nate

Is the problem.

No entitlement here, i could care less, many many better books then this one out there right now, and spoiled you say lol , you have no idea there genius......I been doing this since before you were a twinkle in your parents eye, just by your posts I can almost guaranteed your just a young one , and to be honest with some of your comments, I think your a girl..... I have seen this many many times and it rarely works out.

...and like I said about the insults......Hippocrate