• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Nowhere Men
2 2

6,687 posts in this topic

I've been quite lost as to what to do with this series (as someone who's loved it enough to collect every print and variant) whether to drop it and move on or hope it gains some consistency in release dates, but reading this interview gives me new hope. I believe that this is worth one more chance, so roll on next year...

I was the same way a few months ago. I was collecting every issue and variant in 9.8, and almost had a complete collection. I ended up dumping all of them and sticking to reader copies. I'm not sure if I'll wait for TPBs from now on or keep buying monthlies.

BUMP!!!

So just read 1-5, issues 1-3 I enjoyed A LOT. Issues 4-5 were confusing as heck, will re-read them slower, I guess I was rushing through 4 and 5. Will read issue 6 after that. Anyone else enjoying this series?

Why is this taking so long? Might end up dropping this. By the time the next issue comes out I already forgot what happened in the previous one.

NWM has been notorious for delays. I'm sticking to the trades.

Totally agree about how annoying the delays are, but I just finished reading 1-6 all at once, and it really is freaking sweet. Even though there was a delay, 6 still flowed perfectly after 5. I'm still hooked :)

What's Nowhere Men? (shrug)

:devil:

In the comic book world, I believe it's the equivalent of Halley's Comet... right? :baiting:

lol

halleys.jpg

Nowhere Men #7 arrived today. Comic fans gathered and cheered! :applause:

#8 should come out 75-76 years from now. :sorry:

What's Nowhere Men? (shrug)

:devil:

In the comic book world, I believe it's the equivalent of Halley's Comet... right? :baiting:

lol

halleys.jpg

Nowhere Men #7 arrived today. Comic fans gathered and cheered! :applause:

#8 should come out 75-76 years from now. :sorry:

:roflmao: