• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Nowhere Men
2 2

6,687 posts in this topic

well, his question was on the regular number ones, not the thought bubbles, and PP, not saga. I think if nowhere men is still hot by next december, and winning awards, hitting mainstream media, etc. Then yah, the thought bubble could track the saga path (though likely not as high). But even saga number 1s arent touching PP in terms of the regular covers.

Apologies doh!

Mr Hog.

Comics are like trains.

When its already left the station,it's often very dangerous to drop everything and rush like the wind to jump on board.

2c

Mr Hog.

Comics are like trains.

When its already left the station,it's often very dangerous to drop everything and rush like the wind to jump on board.

2c

And eventually most of them come back to the station.

Beautiful!!!

My next #1 should appear the same way as well, and im looking forward to having #2+3 at the end of the month.

I probably should have subbed this series but I dont mind someone receiving benefits from my desires.. Hopefully we can all continue to love this series for quite some time

Mr Hog.

Comics are like trains.

2c

:takeit:

Saga RRP has tainted my perspective. I like coming here for the candid wake up...