• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A little of EVERYTHING sales thread!

114 posts in this topic

:slapfight: Can't all us girls just get along??

I tried with this guy. He takes me off ignore we have a conversation and he puts me back on ignore....I emailed him with an apology and offer to go to lunch on me as I felt badly about it. Whatever man...enjoy your Ms. Marvel's rump.

Jason, keep me on ignore and i'll do the same. There are plenty of other Iron Man 1 9.4s around.

Regardless of whatever bad blood or difficulties exist between the two of you he did not single you out or make it a point to mention you directly in his original post. You chose to call him out for not selling to you. This is completely bad form to s-h-i-t in his sales thread.

Not getting the rump joke..pm pictures and a detailed explanation please :sumo:

Somehow, you are the ONLY person on here that doesn't know of my love for MsMarvels beautiful backside??? doh!

Here you go, this should explain it! :whistle:

msm02.jpg

Hi Jason,

Sorry to hear you've got to have surgery buddy hope it all goes well. Any chance of an Avengers #3,#4,#9 or #11? Think I keep asking if you've got any copies so thought I would again. GLWTS mate and take it easy. (thumbs u

Not getting the rump joke..pm pictures and a detailed explanation please :sumo:

Somehow, you are the ONLY person on here that doesn't know of my love for MsMarvels beautiful backside??? doh!

Here you go, this should explain it! :whistle:

msm02.jpg

learn something new everyday :cloud9:

If there's anyone else who can truly appreciate a fictional booty, I know it's you buddy! (worship)