• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A little of EVERYTHING sales thread!

114 posts in this topic

Avengers 112?

Strange Tales 180?

I definitely dont have a ST180. I dont think i have an extra Avengers 112 but i'll check tonight. I think the extra i have is a 113 but ill make sure when i get home tonight.

I checked last night and dont have an extra Avengers 112. I only have my Pedigree copy which isnt for sale unfortunately. The 112 was a person_without_enough_empathy to find a HG copy of! Other than 103 and 105, definitely the hardest BA Avengers for me to find! :frustrated:

I have a bunch of other around 112 so if theres any others you're interested in let me know and i'll dig em out (thumbs u

Daredevil 1 5.5ow (unpressed and submitted by me last year. I've owned it for like 12 years, not sure if a press would help but maybe)

$775. On HOLD for the moment

cgc2.jpg

:takeit: per pm

^^

Iron Man 1 9.4w

Unpressed and also subbed by me 10 years ago in that same batch i think with the GL40 and 8.5 IM1

$1800

953.jpg

Sweet book

If you want to do a local deal on that PM me.

Marc

Looking at a 9.6 right here ....

Iron Man 1 9.4w

Unpressed and also subbed by me 10 years ago in that same batch i think with the GL40 and 8.5 IM1

$1800

953.jpg

Sweet book

If you want to do a local deal on that PM me.

Marc

Looking at a 9.6 right here ....

Well it appears Sufunk doesn't want to sell the 9.4 to me. Oh well, his loss.

Peter, PM me. :)

Dude!

You went on a PUBLIC tirade about what an annoying, conceited, POS that thinks he's better than everyone else on here you think I am. Oh and all because of stupid wildly_fanciful_statement you were too much of a woman to just talk to me about! You know for a fact that I have you on ignore and wouldn't sell to you so why in gods name are you posting and crapping in my sales thread??? :screwy:

Dude!

You went on a PUBLIC tirade about what an annoying, conceited, POS that thinks he's better than everyone else on here you think I am. Oh and all because of stupid wildly_fanciful_statement you were too much of a woman to just talk to me about! You know for a fact that I have you on ignore and wouldn't sell to you so why in gods name are you posting and crapping in my sales thread??? :screwy:

Holy ! Where'd this come from ?

Dude!

Jason, you have a freakin screw loose. Get a grip.

The fact I openly apologized to you and wrote you an email apologizing doesn't mean squat and that's fine. Anyone who holds a grudge like you over something so petty just means how off the wall you really are.

Good luck with your sales thread and surgery. You've proven who you are on this forum to mostly everyone.

:slapfight: Can't all us girls just get along??

I tried with this guy. He takes me off ignore we have a conversation and he puts me back on ignore....I emailed him with an apology and offer to go to lunch on me as I felt badly about it. Whatever man...enjoy your Ms. Marvel's rump.

Jason, keep me on ignore and i'll do the same. There are plenty of other Iron Man 1 9.4s around.