• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A little of EVERYTHING sales thread!

114 posts in this topic

Alright, i HAVE to thin out my collection and refocus it MUCH better so i'd like for a bunch of stuff to go. I'm gonna start with some undercopies and most likely end with a LOT of my Registry over the next few days :o

Standard rules, no probies, HOS'ers or you know who'ers.

Shipping will be exact for USPS priority in the US. i will ship international if you want to pay for it.

Just to let you all know though, I am FINALLY having shoulder surgery on the 11th. Anything paid for before the 9th or 10th, i will get out ASAP so just let me know you want me to invoice you and i'll get it done before the surgery. Anything after that, there will be a small delay, hopefully just that weekend at the worst and i'll get out everything else the week of the 15th.

I'll take check, MO or PP. Theres a good chance i will be listing some higher $$$ books though that i wont take PP for unless you want to pay the juice. Any books like that, ill make it clear when i post them that no PP on those ones (thumbs u

It'll probably take me the rest of the week to post everything so if you dont want to wait, feel free to look at my Registry(sufunk15) and shoot me a pm. if it isnt a Pedigree, it's probably available.

Good luck with the sales and surgery, Jason. :wishluck:

Thanks! After 6 Doctors and 4 years of BAD pain, i hopefully have finally found someone who knows what the hell the problem is and can fix it :wishluck:

Get them to check that thing and sits on top of your shoulders while they are at it. :baiting: Cal is ringing his hands as your registry points slip with each sale. lol

:roflmao:

I was thinking the EXACT same thing! I dont think enough will get sold to help him much though hm

I still can't believe how cheap Daredevil #1 is. I keep telling my self to buy a high grade copy before they one day finally get some respect and get expensive.

I know right?!? 8k ish for a 9.2 copy??? Thats crazy cheap compared to any other #1! :o

Alright, i HAVE to thin out my collection and refocus it MUCH better so i'd like for a bunch of stuff to go. I'm gonna start with some undercopies and most likely end with a LOT of my Registry over the next few days :o

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! You're handing victory to Cal. :frustrated:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! You're handing victory to Cal. :frustrated:

I'm not too worried, despite his alleged spending spree, he's actually dropped a spot :facepalm: