• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ignored!!!

540 posts in this topic

I feel special, I received a PM from RMA telling me he acts the same way as everyone else :facepalm: then he removes himself from the conversation. I guess it makes him feel like he got the last word in (shrug)

RMA :facepalm:

If you look up "reason for the ignore function" in a dictionary, RMA is likely cited as an example.

:applause:

Aw, leave him alone. What do you guys get out of trolling the guy so much?

(shrug)

If you don't like his posts or PMs just put him on ignore.

Then they wouldn't be able to get their person_without_enough_empathy on.

Plus Park is a dummass which makes Chrisco a double dummass.

Dummass, he wrote The Three Musketeers right?

Oui

He also wrote your biography, The Count of Monte Chrisco.

Those sandwiches are gooooooooood.

Enjoy every one

Yes.

I feel special, I received a PM from RMA telling me he acts the same way as everyone else :facepalm: then he removes himself from the conversation. I guess it makes him feel like he got the last word in (shrug)

If you look up "reason for the ignore function" in a dictionary, RMA is likely cited as an example.

lol

Stop_talking_start_doing.jpg

:makepoint::makepoint::makepoint::makepoint::makepoint::makepoint::makepoint::makepoint::makepoint:

Aw, leave him alone. What do you guys get out of trolling the guy so much?

(shrug)

If you don't like his posts or PMs just put him on ignore.

Then they wouldn't be able to get their person_without_enough_empathy on.

Serious_Nod_Smiley_by_Mirz123.gif

Another thread taken over by RMA :facepalm: maybe RMA should go find a My Comic Shop thread :headbang:

Someone at his best

attention_whore_861.jpg

:eyeroll:

I would have loved to ignore him but at that point he had crossed over into changing his story and lying about me, which I will not tolerate.

+1,000,000

Pay very close attention to this, those of you who insist on badmouthing and lying about people you don't like, and then telling them they should just "ignore" you.

"Ignore" doesn't give YOU carte blanche to say anything you want about someone, truth be damned, and then scream "but you're supposed to be IGNORING me!" when they reply.

That's not how it works.

:makepoint:

Give me a break.

The only thing sadder than RMA not using words anymore is people continuing to bash him, knowing he isn't going to mount a verbal defense.

Give me a break.

The only thing sadder than RMA not using words anymore is people continuing to bash him, knowing he isn't going to mount a verbal defense.

RMA mounted a defenseless gerbil?

Here is a relevant story:

I am on ignore from Sufunk. Regardless of the fact that I tried to apologize to the guy, he took me off ignore, we talked, then he put me back on ignore as he changed his mind and determined I am a tool. I then emailed him to again apologize because I felt badly about my actions and actually was going through a rough time at the time I lashed out at the guy. I offered to meet for lunch on me....the email went "ignored".

Well, Sufunk is having a sale. I saw an IM 9.4 that I'd like to buy and he lives locally so I post in the thread that I am interested. No answer...perhaps he isn't reading my post (sure he isn't :eyeroll: )

I post again that if he might not be willing to sell to me and if not, it's his loss. but I kept it civil. And then this is the post I get from the guy in his thread.

Dude!

You went on a PUBLIC tirade about what an annoying, conceited, POS that thinks he's better than everyone else on here you think I am. Oh and all because of stupid wildly_fanciful_statement you were too much of a woman to just talk to me about! You know for a fact that I have you on ignore and wouldn't sell to you so why in gods name are you posting and crapping in my sales thread??? :screwy:

So much for the ignore feature. And, yep I'm a fool for even considering buying something from the guy.

Just to disclose some stuff....I had sent a PM to Jamie Graham recently as I felt badly about some stuff that went down here between us. He accepted my apology and all was cool. Nobody was on ignore, no matches. I have to commend the guy for being cool and not holding a grudge.

Anyway, i'm not perfect by any strectch but some people here are just way to sensitive and act like children.

'nuff said (for now)

Give me a break.

No, he flaunted a turquoise girdle.

Give me a break.

smiley_nah.gif

HamsterREX_468x3621.jpg

:luhv:

Give me a break.

But...but...but...you don't know what he's capable off!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Give me a break.

No, he flaunted a turquoise girdle.

940546ee22341366a2e0aea300beb91f.image.300x494.jpg

:whistle:

I have him on ignore. He can go his merry way, I go mine. It was the post from the other Board member I saw and responded to.

I like this forum and I try not to be a Troll, but what I don't understand is why RMA (or anyone for that matter) would send a private message and then remove themselves before the other person can reply. What is up with that??

At least if someone is on ignore they can't send you private messages. Hence, a reason for the ignore function.

Give me a break.

But...but...but...you don't know what he's capable off!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

:sumo:

+

:mad:

+

:whee:

+

:banana:

+

:ohnoez:

:whistle: