• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ignored!!!

540 posts in this topic

Ahhh ok, so you have written something.

Now I have to go bury through all your damn posts to see

Start right here. And don't forget to read the entire thread.

lol

Before the great emasculation.

Good times.

Did you sign the codicil I sent over giving me the Evel Knievel book when you croak?

Ironically this very topic popped into my mind this morning. I was thinking that I need to do a will so everyone know where everything goes when I kick the bucket.

Seriously.

:luhv:

Do you need a list of where you can put things or do we already have an understanding on the topic?

smiley_nah.gif

:makepoint:

Ironically this very topic popped into my mind this morning. I was thinking that I need to do a will so everyone know where everything goes when I kick the bucket.

Seriously.

What is the purpose of putting someone on ignore? Surely you aren't so easily offended that you can't handle seeing the words of a fellow boardie. And, yes, I understand that some people are a little more annoying or trollie than others but...so? It's not like you can't just scroll past their posts if they're that bothersome. Enlighten me. Unless you all have me on ignore and no one wills see this post. hm

I do it because sometimes I can't control myself and then I act like more of an ass than the people that I find to be annoying. It doesn't mean anything other to me than that I have determined that I have a problem with what that person posts. I have several people on Ignore whose posts I toggle and read all the time, because they are smart and/or they have cool comics. But the Ignore keeps me from spazzing out and/or being a to them.

I have others on Ignore whose posts I can only see in other people's quotes . . . :cloud9:

The ignore feature saved my life.

It kept me off blood pressure medication.

It keeps me out of jail.

I feel like I'm in a York Peppermint Patty commercial. :eek:

A breath freshening lesbian Charles Schultz character with an English accent?

lol

Good times.

Did you sign the codicil I sent over giving me the Evel Knievel book when you croak?

Seriously.

Do you need a list of where you can put things or do we already have an understanding on the topic?

smiley_nah.gif

Seriously.

Aww...You're so sweet.

Now run along. The grownups are talking.

lol

Good times.

Seriously.

smiley_nah.gif

Seriously.

Aww...You're so sweet.

Now run along. The grownups are talking.

:popcorn:

What is the purpose of putting someone on ignore? Surely you aren't so easily offended that you can't handle seeing the words of a fellow boardie. And, yes, I understand that some people are a little more annoying or trollie than others but...so? It's not like you can't just scroll past their posts if they're that bothersome. Enlighten me. Unless you all have me on ignore and no one wills see this post. hm

It's so you don't have to read inane post's. Most people come on the boards to enjoy themselves, some come to troll and make retarded post's. I only have one board member on ignore after all these years.

This I've stopped bothering putting up with trolls & stalkers or someone who tells me to google it simply because I ask a question ... I think I have about 6-10ish people by now life is simply too short to put up with internet trolls who would never talk to you in person the same way they do online

There is a reason the search function and Google exist. If you're too lazy or dumb to use them, then you clearly need someone to tell you to do it.

No reason for anyone to worry. He's already got me on ignore. lol

A few more pages of this thread and we'll probably have a better understanding of why people are put on ignore.

I'm still waiting for my Finghnam style video with Asian hotties and explosions.

A few more pages of this thread and we'll probably have a better understanding of why people are put on ignore.

I'm still waiting for my Finghnam style video with Asian hotties and explosions.

You should be able to put one of the pictures of my head onto Gangnam guy's body. Stop making Flee be the only graphic designer worth a squirt.

You should be able to put one of the pictures of my head onto Gangnam guy's body. Stop making Flee be the only graphic designer worth a squirt.

I didn't want to horn in on his territory.