• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New York Comic Con Sales Thread - Grimms + Walking Dead Figures Added! - CLOSED!

630 posts in this topic

Has anyone received their books yet? Still waiting on mine.

Hey Brian -

I thought I lost those Rookie Bluerainbow 250 raws but ended up finding them when I was sorting orders for the EOY stuff. I was in contact with Brett of Bluerainbow to send me clean replacements but they are with your EOY order now.

There is a handful of people waiting for NYCC stuff still for various reasons. I know who you are. You are my priority this weekend as I ship out the EOY stuff as well. And if you know you didn't include our board ID with your PayPal payment please contact me. There are still a few payments I need t match up.

Dre,

You must be "The MOST Organized Man in the World".

Thanks for the update, No rush. Just thought I had seen others with their books and thought maybe mine were lost in the shuffle or worst lost in the Holiday Mail.

THANKS for Everything. Have a safe and Happy New Years,

Brian