• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New York Comic Con Sales Thread - Grimms + Walking Dead Figures Added! - CLOSED!

630 posts in this topic

Invoices will start going out via PM shortly tonight, continuing tomorrow morning.

When paying please include your board ID in your PayPal payment and state that you in the PM thread. If there is anything about to ship here PM me to adjust on shipping.I'll try to catch it on my end if I can but may miss it.

If you pay by Personal Payment (not necessary) please be sure to PM your shipping address as well since those payments do not include shipping info.

I ask that this all done so it does not slow down the shipping process... Stuff comes to a grinding halt when looking for shipping info or researching PayPal payments that I can't figure out what Boardie it came from.

Thanks again to all that purchased and all the kind words I received in the sales thread This was a really rough show, which I expected from last year's experience. I checked out physically and mentally yesterday in an attempt to recover (as many people I spoke attending/working did). Very dehydrated still today.

Grimm Fairy Tales Presents Robyn Hood NYCC Exclusive - Jamie Tyndall cover

SOLD OUT at show on Saturday morning - First book to sell out!

$85 CGC 9.8 SS Fast Tracked (Tyndall in Austin)

RH1NYCC.jpg

:takeit: x1

Ty!!!

Hey Dre,

Just to help out, here is a list everything I ordered in this thread.

Qty (1) - Rookie 1 Bluerainbow NYCC Exclusive - LTF 100 Mike DeBalfo Nude $100 CGC 9.8 Fast Tracked

Qty (2) - Justice League 12 NYCC Variant $20 raw NM+ or better

Qty (1) - Grimm Fairy Tales Myths & Legends 21 Hotflips Comic Supplies / Beachbum Comics NYCC Exclusive $200 CGC 9.8 Fast Tracked

Qty (1) - Penny for Your Soul: Joan of Arc 1 Bluerainbow NYCC Exclusive - LTD 100 EBAS $200 CGC 9.8 Fast Track

Qty (1) - Grimm Fairy Tales 2012 Giant Size Special - EBAS cover $25 NM+ or better

Qty (1) -Grimm Fairy Tales 78 NYCC Exclusive $25 NM+ or better

Qty (1) - Grimm Fairy Tales: Myths & Legends 21 NYCC - Elias Chatzoudis cover (nice guy) $25 raw NM+ or better

Qty (1) - Grimm Fairy Tales 2012 Halloween Special $20 raw NM+ or better

Qty (1) - Grimm Fairy Tales Presents Wonderland 3 NYCC $25 raw NM+ or better

And if you have any extra Grimm Fairy Tales: Myths & Legends 21 NYCC - Elias Chatzoudis cover (naughty) CGC 9.8 signed or not signed I will take 1 depending on price.

Thanks for all your hard work and all the great books!

Tim

Hi Dre sent u a pm re: captain America #1 NYCC variant, don't suppose you picked up any of those?

Thanks

Jamie

Never found a 9.8 raw.

Fair enough, if its not a 9.8 its not worth it (thumbs u

I haven't had my invoice either just to let you know, no rush though I'm sure you've got plenty to send out

Dre, are all invoices for NYCC out? (No rush, just curious in case I missed it)

Still working on it as we speak - going in order from first sale in the sales thread... Just sent Hellspawn32 one, currently working on Hutchsj's invoice

Have the Baltimore books shipped? I paid last month and they still haven't arrived. Please check your PM.

PM replied.

:baiting: Dre, have my NYCC books shipped yet?? lol

On a serious note though, I did send you a PM, read at your leisure. No rush.

(thumbs u

Dre i know you are a busy man, but by any chance did you get a chance to look for the grimm fairy tales #65 samantha limited to 100, also my girlfriend is asking about some zenescope comic where she looks like a greek goddess, she is nude i believe , i think its godstorm. This just is she is also asking about the nude robyn hood variant as well. Im heading to fandays in dallas and hope to get some great comics. Im looking to get my holy grail of comics hulk 181. Thank you so much for taking the time to look. Tommy