• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New York Comic Con Sales Thread - Grimms + Walking Dead Figures Added! - CLOSED!

630 posts in this topic

ALL INVOICES HAVE BEEN SENT

If I missed you or missed something in the invoice please send me a PM - I'm reading them now lol

Also, if I need to adjust for a pending shipment Baltimore/Comikaze/ Las Vegas Grimm books please PM me as well. The Valiant SS from Baltimore came in just before I got back so they will be shipping shortly as well.

Walking the dogs then I wll go through PMs that I have received in the last few hours. Thanks!

PMS sent

Bump them because I don't see them. The last one was seven pages back and I replied to it.

My attempt at a joke. FIAL lol

I got your PM tonight. I'll square up tomorrow. Thanks as always!

If I missed you or missed something in the invoice please send me a PM - I'm reading them now lol

Also, if I need to adjust for a pending shipment Baltimore/Comikaze/ Las Vegas Grimm books please PM me as well. The Valiant SS from Baltimore came in just before I got back so they will be shipping shortly as well.

Walking the dogs then I wll go through PMs that I have received in the last few hours. Thanks!

PM sent on shipping no hurry

maybe im getting people confused. Dre were you the gentleman that said he

had a gft #65 cgc signature series for 180$ if so i, sorry.

Wasn't me, hadn't contacted you yet.

Just sent you a PM regarding your questions. Sorry for the delay.

As I'm all paid up and now just waiting for delivery I just wanted to say thank you to Dre for all his hard work in making this sales thread possible (thumbs u

Sounds like it was a tough con Dre so thank you for getting out there and sorting out all the grateful boardies you have with all the cool books we couldn't of got without you :applause:

Until next time (worship)

As I'm all paid up and now just waiting for delivery I just wanted to say thank you to Dre for all his hard work in making this sales thread possible (thumbs u

Sounds like it was a tough con Dre so thank you for getting out there and sorting out all the grateful boardies you have with all the cool books we couldn't of got without you :applause:

Couldn't have said it better myself jamie (thumbs u

Thanks Dre.

Agreed and well said.

No hurry on shipping or no hurry on reading the PM? :ohnoez:

No hurry on shipping or no hurry on reading the PM? :ohnoez:

Behave your self lol