• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New York Comic Con Sales Thread - Grimms + Walking Dead Figures Added! - CLOSED!

630 posts in this topic

Penny for Your Soul: Joan of Arc 1 Bluerainbow NYCC Exclusive - LTD 250 Nude EBAS

$80 raw NM+ or better

$125 CGC 9.8 Fast Track

$160 CGC 9.8 Fast Track SS (EBAS, Nei, Tom)

PFSJOA1250.jpg

$125 CGC 9.8 Fast Track takeit.gif

Penny for Your Soul: Joan of Arc 1 Bluerainbow NYCC Exlcusive - LTD 500 EBAS

$30 raw NM+ or better

Penny for Your Soul: Joan of Arc 1 Bluerainbow NYCC Exclusive - LTD 250 Nude EBAS

$80 raw NM+ or better

Legend of Oz: Wild West 1 Bluerainbow NYCC Exclsuive - LTD 500 J. Scott Campbell

$25 raw NM+ or better

:takeit:

Dre, can you wait on the invoice? I'm interested in a couple of the Zenescopes that aren't priced yet.

As always I will send invoices after the show is over.

(thumbs u

:takeit:

Grimm Fairy Tales Presents: Robyn Hood 1 CS Moore Exclusive - cover by Billy Tucci - Limited to 250 CGC 9.8 SS Tucci + additional talent if available x1

Grimm Fairy Tales Presents: Robyn Hood 1 CS Moore Exclusive - cover by Billy Tucci - Limited to 100 Nude CGC 9.8 SS Tucci + additional talent if available x1

Penny for Your Soul: Joan of Arc 1 Bluerainbow NYCC Exlcusive - LTD 500 EBAS

CGC 9.8 SS (EBAS, Nei, Tom) x1

Penny for Your Soul: Joan of Arc 1 Bluerainbow NYCC Exclusive - LTD 250 Nude EBAS CGC 9.8 Fast Track SS (EBAS, Nei, Tom) x1

Penny for Your Soul: Joan of Arc 1 Bluerainbow NYCC Exclusive - LTD 100 EBAS 9.8 SS Fast Track (EBAS, Nei, Tom) x1

Legend of Oz: Wild West 1 Bluerainbow NYCC Exclsuive - LTD 500 J. Scott Campbell CGC 9.8 Fast Tracked (Campbell, Nei, Tom) x1

Legend of Oz: Wild West 1 Bluerainbow NYCC Exclusive - LTD 100 J. Scott Campbell CGC 9.8 SS Fast Tracked (Campbell, Nei, Tom) x1

Thanks!

I will be grabbing those books but since I am a condition whore I will not put them up for sale until I have them physically in my hand.

Public service announcement on the Batman 13 Variant. I'm pretty sure it's just one variant with a die cut piece that can be slipped over the variant to create a different image (Joker).

I've seen auctions on eBay advertising it as two seperate variants so be careful.

Dre, This article says DC announced two Batman 13 variants. Guess we'll know for sure Thursday but whether it's 1 or 2, I'm interested for sure.

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=41301

If you look on the exclusive at NYCC's website it shows the Joker Mask seperate, and laid over the batman cover image.

Maybe there are two covers but I've been told there is only one with the mask included.

From Graphitti:

"Graphitti Designs

BATMAN #13 Variant-Cover Comic

Category: Comic

Take the die-cut Joker image on the very left, place over the cover depicted in the middle and you have the NYCC exclusive cover for BATMAN #13. The Joker’s face folds over Batman’s in a way that’s equal parts terrifying, unique, and awesome. Illustrated by Greg Capullo, this cover sets the haunting and unpredictable tone of the “Death of the Family” crossover event that kicks off next week."

Saw the regular cover with the Joker overlay today. Looks like it may be just one cover. Hopefully, I can get a few from you.

Sorry about the mass quote, but it may help others out.