• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Art Day - Kraven's Last Hunt TPB Cover 1989

18 posts in this topic

Thanks guys. Somehow these TPB covers from the late 80s really hit a cord with me. The images are burned in my mind at least as much (if not more) than the actual comic book covers. And this and the Bolland Greatest Joker Stories cover, both from the late 80s and both with crazy, insane villains, are the ones that really stuck out to me. 10 years to get this baby, but worth it.

Hari

Thanks guys. Somehow these TPB covers from the late 80s really hit a cord with me. The images are burned in my mind at least as much (if not more) than the actual comic book covers. And this and the Bolland Greatest Joker Stories cover, both from the late 80s and both with crazy, insane villains, are the ones that really stuck out to me. 10 years to get this baby, but worth it.

Hari

Take nostalgia out of the equation and both those TPB covers are stronger than the originals. Well done, Hari!

Guest Reader
i just looked at the rest of your art too, staggering to say the least. saying congrats is not enough

Yes, I think I would just trade everything in my CAF for his MM15 destruction DPS.

i just looked at the rest of your art too, staggering to say the least. saying congrats is not enough

Thanks guys. Actually, this is not even 10% of my collection. Someday I'll find the time to scan and upload everything.

Hari