• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Y: THE LAST MAN Original Art on eBay -- CLOSED

18 posts in this topic

The eBay buyer who purchased one of my YTLM last week never paid :facepalm: , so issue 31, page 1 has been relisted:

http://www.ebay.com/sch/madgeniusscripts/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p3686

Plus, exclusive to Board Members if sale completed outside of eBay:

Any 2 pages for $700 shipped.

All 3 pages for $1000 shipped.

No Yorick in either page, one has no "main" characters at all and the other has a distant shot of 355. Just because I have a soft spot in my heart for Y, I'll give you $225 shipped for the pair.

Pass

No Yorick in either page, one has no "main" characters at all and the other has a distant shot of 355. Just because I have a soft spot in my heart for Y, I'll give you $225 shipped for the pair.

This is really bad form to do in someone's thread.

You insult his pages AND low ball him.

If anything save it for a PM.

The guy is a joker. Don't pay attention to him. I had my own issues with him a few years back. Sad to see that things haven't changed.

The guy is a joker. Don't pay attention to him. I had my own issues with him a few years back. Sad to see that things haven't changed.

Watch out now. He might send you a tellin you you're the rude one for calling out his low ball offer like he did me.

That and somone buy these pages! One has a great scene from an important event in the story, the astronauts coming back to earth. The other has a great shot of ampersand, who is definitely a main character and fan favorite!

Watch out now. He might send you a tellin you you're the rude one for calling out his low ball offer like he did me.

That and somone buy these pages! One has a great scene from an important event in the story, the astronauts coming back to earth. The other has a great shot of ampersand, who is definitely a main character and fan favorite!

:news:

Sale pending