• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

**Columbia Comics Modern Sales Thread Take II** Huge Discounts! Lots of CGC 9.8s

25 posts in this topic

Fellow boardies:

Let's try this one more time before relisting on eBay.

All of the books in this thread are CGC graded with MANY 9.8s. There are variant covers and recalled books. There are signature series books! I wager to say there's something for everyone. I currently have all the books in hand and they are 100% flawless! Some even look better than the scans.

The rules:

1 - :takeit: over PMs.

2 - Prices are firm at the moment but I am setting up a discount plan. Shipping is $10 for the first slab, $15 for 2-3 and anything over 3+, I'll cover the differnce. This is for US customers only. International I will consider but please PM me first.

3 - Payment via check or money order first. If Paypal, we'll add the juice.

4 - No HOSers or Probies.

5 - Open to time payments on larger purchases. If anyone is interested, PM me to discuss.

Discount plan:

If your order total is $100 or more, then I'll offer a 5% discount. If your order is $200 or more, I'll offer a 7.5% discount. If your oder is $500 or more, I'll offer a 10% discount. Anything over $1000 receives a 12.5% discount. Shipping is not included in the order total. If anyone has any questions, please PM me with what you're interested in and I'll break it down for you.

Books coming up...let's see one popcorn eater before relist these books with lower prices.

SIG_600X100.jpg

Happen to have a B&B 28? I kid of course...

Throw up some 9.8 Green Arrow related would ya?

Congrats on the up coming child do you know the sex? Have names picked out?

No Green Arrows.

Elizabeth Jane. She's "due" on Oct. 18th but I think she'll be here very soon.

Someone buy a couple books as an early "baby" gift! :)