• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Another ASM 129 9.6 White pages UNIVERSAL $1700 fresh from CGC

13 posts in this topic

Hey Guys,

I sold another one of these on here a few weeks ago. This one is on its way back from cgc right now. I was planning on keeping it but the grade is so good the money is just too tempting.

Sorry I dont have a slab scan.

Hoping to raise a bit of chash for restoration of an AF 15 and a few other purchases.

Ze rules:

:takeit: trumps all PMs.

Shipping is to be by registered post. Book will be shipped from the U.S. Insurance is extra.

Payment can be by pay pal check or money order. For any method that incurs a fee, the burden of that fee is to be borne by the purchaser.

I reserve the right to deny sale to anyone.

Now that the austere part is over I hope you guys enjoy and buy my book!!!

I know some people hate it but I will be quoting GPA.

Within 5%. My strategy was to list at the price I was comfortable with and thought was fair but still at a discount to full retail, so I didnt leave myself much room for haggling.

Starting to think I should price high and let buyers haggle me down to what I really want.

I also understand that this is a different market to eBay/retail stores and many on this board want to buy and sell at a profit (me included) so it can be a hard slog when two capitalists get to negotiating.

But I enjoy all the offers and trying to reach a workable agreement. No offers have been what I would call 'low ball' just not close enough that I feel I could work out an agreement.