• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The TICK #1 Bunch - SPOON!! (Black cover)
1 1

114 posts in this topic

No Special Edition 1, but I do have this. I was shocked to see one sell for $1000 on eBay a few weeks ago.

nec14.jpg

That is awesome indeed !!!

I graduated high school with Ben Edlund. He was doing the Tick even before we finished and I remember hearing about how the animated series was going to be starting. I actually liked it, but never read/collected The Tick. I wish I had asked him for some OA at the reunion doh!lol

I'll be swinging by New England Comics tomorrow. Happens to be right across the street from the bar in which I will be wearing a funny hat and spinning noisemakers whilst the clock strikes the new year. I'm hoping to walk out of NEC with at least the Complete Edlund TPB but I'll be keeping fingers :wishluck: for a #1. True story.

Tick comics added to Transplant's list of potential gouging candidates.

Your list is out of date. Plus, like I would ever buy anything from someone as shady as you.

You are the gouger. I am the gougee. Send in that Mensa application, before they change their minds.

Too late. Was admitted in 95 or so.

:o How did I miss that thread?

I am a great fan of the Tick and got most of them in my set (check my forum signature). It is almost complete now, only need to found a good regular Tick #12.

Here is my Tick #1. As for the Tick #1 Special Edition, don't have a pic on my server but you can see it in my Tick set :)

BTW don't know if I can say this here, but I also got a Tick trade set and are always looking to get better grade for my Tick comics.

Tick1SketchBenEdlund.gif

:o How did I miss that thread?

I am a great fan of the Tick and got most of them in my set (check my forum signature). It is almost complete now, only need to found a good regular Tick #12.

Here is my Tick #1. As for the Tick #1 Special Edition, don't have a pic on my server but you can see it in my Tick set :)

BTW don't know if I can say this here, but I also got a Tick trade set and are always looking to get better grade for my Tick comics.

Tick1SketchBenEdlund.gif

:applause:

The Tick sucks.

Speaking of...I just ran across another cherry copy of SE #1. hm

Help a brother out someday.

I tried to sell you the last one. :makepoint:

The Tick sucks.

:o Are you serious?

How many does that make that now, 3, 4?

Four I think.

I actually know where yet another one sits if I ever want to make a little road trip and pick it up. hm

The Tick sucks.

I'm cheap.

The Tick sucks.

I'm cheap.
I've learned if you want to get quality stuff in this hobby you can't be cheap.

You can try, but you'll never get the good stuff.

The Tick sucks.

I'm cheap.
I've learned if you want to get quality stuff in this hobby you can't be cheap.

You can try, but you'll never get the good stuff.

This is only true if you want it NOW! If you have a longer time horizon, you can track down virtually anything (leaving out the very hard to find stuff) at a relative bargain.