• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

**Graham Crackers NYCC 2012 Booth Pics**

127 posts in this topic

Hello-

I'm not at NYCC 2012, but Mr. Presidente of GC Comics (Jamie) asked if I would kindly post pics of some of his booth treasures :applause: I believe Jamie will post some sort of con report Tuesday...oh wait a minute...Jamie doesn't do con reports lol

Enjoy!

Ben

Cool gathering!

04C80A1A-EAF5-47D1-808B-7AFDDFFDC06B-8450-00000608CB5FCD6A.jpg

oh, and the 3 dudes aren't bad either!

I am settling into Dallas life and planning on going to the con that's going to start next weekend. I'll see if there's any of the usual suspects there, but I'm looking forward to meet some new boardies. I really need to make it to SD, Chicago or NYC one of these days.

I am settling into Dallas life and planning on going to the con that's going to start next weekend. I'll see if there's any of the usual suspects there, but I'm looking forward to meet some new boardies. I really need to make it to SD, Chicago or NYC one of these days.
ah that's right..no more Pacific NW rain but you get hot Texas summers!

I don't mind the summer, but the dang humidity is the only thing that bothers me. One of these days I'll trek down to Houston and visit Mr. Bedrock and his wares.

I don't mind the summer, but the dang humidity is the only thing that bothers me. One of these days I'll trek down to Houston and visit Mr. Bedrock and his wares.

how far is Houston from you? 2-3 hours?

how far is Houston from you? 2-3 hours?

More like 4 hours. But it's a "quick" 4 hours.