• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Best of the Best Sketches: Black Widow Edition (The Finals on pg. 6)

154 posts in this topic

She'll take you down before you even see her coming...

Black Widow

jsc_Black-Widow.jpg

Who owns is the Best Black Widow CGC SS Sketch around? You decide!

Rules:

1) Sketch must contain Black Widow

2) CGC SS Only. Any sketches currently en route to or presently at CGC for CGC SS are also acceptable.

3) If you know of a sketch that you think is the best nominate it. One nomination per owner. Owner with multiple sketches nominated must pick only one sketch to be voted on.

4) When nominating please include artist name and owner's board name.

5) Round 1: all nominated Sketches will be voted on in a Poll. Then the Top 2 will face off. The winner will be declared the Best of the Best Black Widow CGC Sketch!

6) Tie Breaks: In the event of a tie for the second spot in the Finals, a 48 hour sudden death round between the tied sketches will be implemented. In the event of a tie at the end of the finals, a 24 hour sudden death poll will be implemented.

7) One Month after being declared the winner, A sketch may challenge for the title. The new challenger(s) must be nominated by 3 board members.

8) What makes the best sketch is up to the voter: Best Art, Artists, Grade…

Get Your Nominations in.

The Winner gets Bragging Rights and will decide the next category!

:o

I can participate?! Oddly enough this is the first time. I will try and grab a decent pic tonight and put mine in. Is it ok if it is qualified? If not I will go with a Blair instead.

Sorry but no qualified as stipulated in the rules. Can't wait to see your Blair!

:o

I can participate?! Oddly enough this is the first time. I will try and grab a decent pic tonight and put mine in. Is it ok if it is qualified? If not I will go with a Blair instead.

Sorry but no qualified as stipulated in the rules. Can't wait to see your Blair!

show it off anyways even if it doesn't count