• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Walking Dead Stuff.

92 posts in this topic

If you noobs don't know where the P.M. button is, I suggest you find it, and argue back and forth all you want. The man is trying to sell books here and probably don't want to hear your B.S. and the 3rd grade name calling.

Because as many people know the walking dead comic will not be able to retain its value within the long run as say, a first issue of spiderman batman ect. That being said it is a matter of time before the walking dead tv show comes to a close and with it, comes the time when people realize people are no longer in search of these books as strongly as they once were. People then begin to flood the market with these walking dead # 1 books and soon the buyer become aware of the supply and demand. Now that there is a greater supply than a demand the books will come down in price. Im not saying this is happening tomorrow but it is in the inevitable future.

You, sir, are without a doubt the douchiest of all from the most recent crop of noobs - kudos :applause:

I think you spelled "knobs" wrong. hm

Because as many people know the walking dead comic will not be able to retain its value within the long run as say, a first issue of spiderman batman ect. That being said it is a matter of time before the walking dead tv show comes to a close and with it, comes the time when people realize people are no longer in search of these books as strongly as they once were. People then begin to flood the market with these walking dead # 1 books and soon the buyer become aware of the supply and demand. Now that there is a greater supply than a demand the books will come down in price. Im not saying this is happening tomorrow but it is in the inevitable future.

Hey silly, I must assume you know this due to your extensive time travel. Now, verifying the future worth of a comic book would be subordinate to my need to see Mary Todd Lincoln's tits, but hey whatever floats your boat. (shrug)

Now do me a favor, get back in your time machine and travel to just before you typed that above post, bend over and back to the future fist yourself.

Your brilliant commentary on my books is about as meaningful as a fluffer in a eunuch convention.

Now buy a book and stop it. WTTB.

You, sir, are without a doubt the douchiest of all from the most recent crop of noobs - kudos :applause:

I think you spelled "knobs" wrong. hm

:signfunny:

Hey silly, I must assume you know this due to your extensive time travel. Now, verifying the future worth of a comic book would be subordinate to my need to see Mary Todd Lincoln's tits, but hey whatever floats your boat. (shrug)

Now do me a favor, get back in your time machine and travel to just before you typed that above post, bend over and back to the future fist yourself.

Your brilliant commentary on my books is about as meaningful as a fluffer in a eunuch convention.

Now buy a book and stop it. WTTB.

Eunuch fluffer....where are the custom title police when we need them??? How's life aside from the Attack of the Nozzle Mike?

$950!!!!!! :o

*seriously debating taking out a loan*

This. Is. A. Steal.

Mike, you rock for slapping such an awesome price on that book, I'm floored actually, and am going to be EXTREMELY jealous of whoever wins this. Yes, I said win, cause its basically equivalent to winning a prize.

GLWTS and ignore the loser who posted in here negatively.

:gossip: he posted them a couple of days ago way back in the first post. (thumbs u

but we all got distracted not by thread carping but by the censor allowing Mary Todd Lincoln's tits to, er, pop up.

::waiting patiently for the raws to be posted:: :)

HEATH!!!

You don't write, you don't call, it's cause my aZzz got fat, isn't it!! :sumo:

:sorry:

New Years rapidly approaches...we must soon start the dance of a thousand feathers...why feathers? Well that might just reveal too much, so I will say no more...