• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rick's Comics -- Ongoing Sales Thread

46 posts in this topic

Daring Comics #10 CGC 7.0 Off-White Pages $2,750.00 $2500.00

This is a beautiful copy of a book that is really, really hard to find, especially this nice. Perfect centering, blazing colors and gloss highlight this great Alex Schomburg cover. The only thing keeping this book from high grade is a small tear on the top left corner. There is no writing or date stamps on this beauty. The back cover is clean and white.

Daring-10-f.jpg

Daring-10-back.jpg

:cloud9: Great Book!!!

Brave & Bold #31 CGC 9.0 w/off-white pages. $3500.00

Highest Graded copy -- I bought this book many years ago and have been surprised that with all the new collections coming out, this is still the lone highest graded copy. A truly tough book to find in high grade. Old label, so maybe could be resubmitted for a higher grade (I always figured, why bother, since it is the top copy). I am not sure if the asking price is crazy high or ridiculously low, but thought I would throw it out there to see if anyone is interested. The back cover is nice and clean, with no writing or date stamps. If anyone is interested, I will scan it.

BampB31f.jpg

Highest Graded copy -- I bought this book many years ago and have been surprised that with all the new collections coming out, this is still the lone highest graded copy. A truly tough book to find in high grade. Old label, so maybe could be resubmitted for a higher grade (I always figured, why bother, since it is the top copy). I am not sure if the asking price is crazy high or ridiculously low, but thought I would throw it out there to see if anyone is interested. The back cover is nice and clean, with no writing or date stamps. If anyone is interested, I will scan it.

BampB31f.jpg

Dang! That's a great copy of a tough book. Wish I had the bucks.

Avengers #7 CGC 9.0 White Pages! $600.00

Avengers-7f.jpg

What in the world is going on with this cover?!? Thor's right foot is floating in mid-air and all the villains are doing a double hand-of-benediction.

I always thought Thor let out a big fart and the bad guys were trying to swish it away from them.

BampB31f.jpg

Dang! That's a great copy of a tough book. Wish I had the bucks.

Nice book! It's a gem.