• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Looking up old reports

7 posts in this topic

I am trying to look up some of our old reports from the CGC but can't pull up anything past 6 months old. I put in the number from the CGC Submission Form and got nothing, then I put in the number with a leading zero (at my son's suggestion) but still got nothing. Are we doing something wrong, or do they just not give results that old.

Thanks Rob

I am trying to look up some of our old reports from the CGC but can't pull up anything past 6 months old. I put in the number from the CGC Submission Form and got nothing, then I put in the number with a leading zero (at my son's suggestion) but still got nothing. Are we doing something wrong, or do they just not give results that old.

Thanks Rob

Directly from the Order Status page...

* Only Orders completed in the last 6 months are displayed.

(thumbs u

USCMitch,

I saw that one there but I wasn't sure if the meaning was that they only displayed the last 6 months by default or if they meant that that was all that could be displayed. Thanks for having pitty on a nitwit.

Rob

I've always assumed that it meant only the last 6 months could be displayed. I could be wrong. Either way, you may have better luck just giving them a call.