• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Official 2012 CGC Forums Holiday Gift Exchange Sign-up

799 posts in this topic

Working out of town blows... No idea if my gift has come, no idea if the books I ordered for my recipient have come, and I won't be home until Saturday night sometime to mail them out even if they are at my house :(

Still no gift yet :cry: ... but there is still some hope left :wishluck: ... wait a second, the world ends on Friday :cry:

I have it on good authority that your secret Santa is a lazy, procrastinating SOB. And he probably packaged up a bunch of garbage you don't want. But it is on it's way. :wishluck:

Danny

Still no gift yet :cry: ... but there is still some hope left :wishluck: ... wait a second, the world ends on Friday :cry:

I have it on good authority that your secret Santa is a lazy, procrastinating SOB. And he probably packaged up a bunch of garbage you don't want. But it is on it's way. :wishluck:

Danny

Whats up Danny?

Hope you and the family have a great holiday season

Danny

Whats up Danny?

Hope you and the family have a great holiday season

Hey Dennis,

Life is good just for some reason really busy this holiday season. i probably shouldn't complain but it's more fun that way. Hope your doing well? We may be doing some work out your way soon so maybe I can swing by the store.

Danny