• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Official 2012 CGC Forums Holiday Gift Exchange Sign-up

799 posts in this topic

Anyone who hasn't mailed out their SS gifts should really get on it. It's not nice for your recipient and next year can place you on the naughty list.

Dice runs the naughty list, it involves leather, weeping, and remorse.

Anyone who hasn't mailed out their SS gifts should really get on it. It's not nice for your recipient and next year can place you on the naughty list.

Dice runs the naughty list, it involves leather, weeping, and remorse.

Sounds like a pretty typical Friday night if you ask me.

You are welcome, Dave. It has been fun. (thumbs u

This was my 3rd year running this event and I've decided that that's enough for me and I'll step aside to allow someone else to take the reigns.

If anyone would like to take this responsibility on, just raise your hand. Well, post here so we can see who you are. :wink:

If all goes well, you'll even get your own alter-Holiday-ego. :wishluck:

Thanks to sckao and mikenyc for their help with the raffle. It's guys like these that make these events appear to run so effortlessly. (worship)

Lastly, thanks to this great community, that is the CGC boards, for allowing me to help out here, and ultimately to have so many great friendships. :cloud9:

You guys are the best!

Andy

This was my 3rd year running this event and I've decided that that's enough for me and I'll step aside to allow someone else to take the reigns.

If anyone would like to take this responsibility on, just raise your hand. Well, post here so we can see who you are. :wink:

Thanks to sckao and mikenyc for their help with the raffle. It's guys like these that make these events appear to run so effortlessly. (worship)

Lastly, thanks to this great community, that is the CGC boards, for allowing me to help out here, and ultimately to have so many great friendships. :cloud9:

You guys are the best!

Andy

You've done an excellent job as Santa and you'll be missed.

You guys are the best!

Andy

You were a great host Andy!

You guys are the best!

Andy

You were a great host Andy!

Thanks for the kind words, Shin. (thumbs u

Shin will assist as he has in the past, so if no objections, and with the blessing of our HolidayHam I would gladly step up and take over Andy's fantabulous role.
2nd it! So is your name going to be HolidayNYC? hm

Shin will assist as he has in the past, so if no objections, and with the blessing of our HolidayHam I would gladly step up and take over Andy's fantabulous role.
2nd it! So is your name going to be HolidayNYC? hm

Should be Santa Claws