• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Official 2012 CGC Forums Holiday Gift Exchange Sign-up

799 posts in this topic

Shin will assist as he has in the past, so if no objections, and with the blessing of our HolidayHam I would gladly step up and take over Andy's fantabulous role.

You have my blessing. :foryou:

Good luck, sucker! lol

You think I was annoying getting members to fill out forms, I'll be bothering you for the next 12 months. :sumo:

Shin will assist as he has in the past, so if no objections, and with the blessing of our HolidayHam I would gladly step up and take over Andy's fantabulous role.
2nd it! So is your name going to be HolidayNYC? hm

Should be Santa Claws

^^

Good luck, sucker! lol

fwiw you have my humble Blessing as well.

While being MC for the SS event is not a thankless job, it is a chore to be sure.

Fielding Gregg'ys PM's alone would scare off weaker minds.

As always, Ellen will be there to pick names if necessary.

Good luck

Good luck, sucker! lol

fwiw you have my humble Blessing as well.

While being MC for the SS event is not a thankless job, it is a chore to be sure.

Fielding Gregg'ys PM's alone would scare off weaker minds.

As always, Ellen will be there to pick names if necessary.

Good luck

I basically plan to plagiarize Holiday Hams whole shebang. I wouldn't dare rock the space time continuum and not have Ellen pick the names!!

My daughter is 3 so she has a few years before I reveal that her dad's a nerd. :lol:

Thanks so much for your (thumbs u

Mike

You are welcome, Dave. It has been fun. (thumbs u

This was my 3rd year running this event and I've decided that that's enough for me and I'll step aside to allow someone else to take the reigns.

If anyone would like to take this responsibility on, just raise your hand. Well, post here so we can see who you are. :wink:

If all goes well, you'll even get your own alter-Holiday-ego. :wishluck:

Thanks to sckao and mikenyc for their help with the raffle. It's guys like these that make these events appear to run so effortlessly. (worship)

Lastly, thanks to this great community, that is the CGC boards, for allowing me to help out here, and ultimately to have so many great friendships. :cloud9:

You guys are the best!

Andy

You've done an excellent job as Santa and you'll be missed.

Indeed.A thankless job of dealing with a bunch of comic nerds :foryou:

This was my 3rd year running this event and I've decided that that's enough for me and I'll step aside to allow someone else to take the reigns.

If anyone would like to take this responsibility on, just raise your hand. Well, post here so we can see who you are. :wink:

Thanks to sckao and mikenyc for their help with the raffle. It's guys like these that make these events appear to run so effortlessly. (worship)

Lastly, thanks to this great community, that is the CGC boards, for allowing me to help out here, and ultimately to have so many great friendships. :cloud9:

You guys are the best!

Andy

You've done an excellent job as Santa and you'll be missed.

Indeed.A thankless job of dealing with a bunch of comic nerds :foryou:

+1

Thanks so much for the kind offer, however, mikenyc has already stepped up to fill that position. My advice would be that if you enjoy helping out, keep raising your hand when something comes up. You'll get your chance. (thumbs u

AndynotBoBo

lol Will do!

Thanks so much for the kind offer, however, mikenyc has already stepped up to fill that position. My advice would be that if you enjoy helping out, keep raising your hand when something comes up. You'll get your chance. (thumbs u

AndynotBoBo

lol Will do!

Volunteer to help with the VCC... :gossip:

You guys are the best!

Andy

Thanks for all you've done Ham!!

AndynotBoBo

lol Will do!

Volunteer to help with the VCC... :gossip:

PM me what that entails

Got my package from (I assume) Designer Toast.

Gaiman goodness!! Moonshadow has been on my list to pick up for a while so I was very excited to see the full series inside the box! And the Joker magnet is incredibly cool. Thanks so much!

Glad the package made it. I thought that with you being a Gaiman fan that you'd probably enjoy Moonshadow. (thumbs u

One thing I have noticed in this thread, is that a lot of the recipients are saying that their gifts were things they wanted or were going to pick up. I think that it goes to show that many people actually took time and thought into the gifts they were sending.

I think that alone says a lot about the community. Great job everyone.

One thing I have noticed in this thread, is that a lot of the recipients are saying that their gifts were things they wanted or were going to pick up. I think that it goes to show that many people actually took time and thought into the gifts they were sending.

I think that alone says a lot about the community. Great job everyone.

Or to take it one step further some of us may have even been outbid on the item we received from our secret santa. :)