• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Official 2012 CGC Forums Holiday Gift Exchange Sign-up

799 posts in this topic

Are you sure you got in under the deadline? You shouldn't wait until the last minute next time. (tsk)

In this case, it really is "who you know". :whistle:

I don't know, I heard the guy running this can be a real arse. I could see him not allowing himself in on this.

lol

Are you sure you got in under the deadline? You shouldn't wait until the last minute next time. (tsk)

In this case, it really is "who you know". :whistle:

I don't know, I heard the guy running this can be a real arse. I could see him not allowing himself in on this.

lol

hm

Will a raffle thread be going up soon ? I want to donate something that will hopefully be picked before Greggy's mystery box :sumo:

I think the raffle thread goes up around Christmas time. Could be wrong though. (shrug)

Please let me get seanfingh. :wishluck:

Is that like saying "candyman" 3 times? :eek:

:gossip: Beetlejuice

Bloody Mary :sumo:

Oh, and I'm in again this year.

Oh, I hope I get you! :wishluck: Always giving out $1000 and up books makes you the most popular guy around here!! :banana:

Is that like saying "candyman" 3 times? :eek:

:gossip: Beetlejuice

Bloody Mary :sumo:

Oh, and I'm in again this year.

Oh, I hope I get you! :wishluck: Always giving out $1000 and up books makes you the most popular guy around here!! :banana:

lol I wish I was rich enough to give away $1k books. Most likely it'll be one of my dirty socks my Jack Russel chewed up.

Will a raffle thread be going up soon ? I want to donate something that will hopefully be picked before Greggy's mystery box :sumo:

I think the raffle thread goes up around Christmas time. Could be wrong though. (shrug)

I'll be watchin :popcorn:

Any word on if we'll be filling out a "want list" for the raffle again this year? So much easier than waiting on everyone to reply...

Hello, my good friend! :hi:

Once the raffle thread is up, and all of the items are listed, then names are drawn for who gets to go 1st, 2nd, and so on. In the past, sckao has been gracious enough to create a program/file/interactive list for the participants to fill out. That's so we can rank the prizes in order of preference and the whole choosing our prizes process is sped up 100 fold.

Be patient, though, as we're still over a month away. (thumbs u

HH

I'm getting antsy to start shopping for my secret Santa recipient. When are the names selected? No pressure. Not trying to suggest that this is taking too long, just looking for an ETA.

Word on the street is the names are being selected RIGHT NOW! So back off! :sumo: