• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Official 2012 CGC Forums Holiday Gift Exchange Sign-up

799 posts in this topic

All names have been matched up with the person they are Santa for.

I will PM everyone tomorrow. :banana:

If you happen to get someone who you had last year, please PM me back and I will select another recipient for you.

If you don't receive a PM from me tomorrow, please post it in this thread, and I'll make sure you get looked after. (thumbs u

There is still time for folks to join in if you'd like. Cut off is November 22nd 15th, I believe. Check the 1st post in this thread to confirm. :gossip:

Excited yet? :popcorn:

If you happen to get someone who you had last year, please PM me back and I will select another recipient for you.

If you don't receive a PM from me tomorrow, please post it in this thread, and I'll make sure you get looked after. (thumbs u

There is still time for folks to join in if you'd like. Cut off is November 22nd, I believe. Check the 1st post in this thread to confirm. :gossip:

First post says cutoff is Nov 15th.

There is still time for folks to join in if you'd like. Cut off is November 22nd, I believe. Check the 1st post in this thread to confirm. :gossip:

First post says cutoff is Nov 15th.

Thanks!! (thumbs u