• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

It never ends

36 posts in this topic

Wow those are obviously horrible fakes...worst art dealer ever?

Either that or boardie with the least possible knowledge of a situation making the most blatant Monday Morning QB call ever about someone he doesn't know regarding events he has no first hand knowledge of. (shrug)

Oh snap, son.

Note to self: say nothing about OA when Chris is around.

He will push you down, eat your lunch, bang your Russian girlfriend and insult your feng shui

Note to self. Avoid saying anything negative about WD threads around Jim, and about OA when Chris is around. (:

You can speak negatively on OA matters as long as you know what's what about who's who. :foryou:

The internets and I find that it's much quicker and easier to skip the knowledge acquisition and go right to the criticisms.

Either that or boardie with the least possible knowledge of a situation making the most blatant Monday Morning QB call ever about someone he doesn't know regarding events he has no first hand knowledge of. (shrug)

Oh snap, son.

He will push you down, eat your lunch, bang your Russian girlfriend and insult your feng shui

Note to self. Avoid saying anything negative about WD threads around Jim, and about OA when Chris is around. (:

You can speak negatively on OA matters as long as you know what's what about who's who. :foryou:

I've learned that rubbing paint on ones forehead and clothes does not mean they possess crazy art skillz :insane:

And I knew exactly what you were referring to, lol

iron-man-posed-photo.jpg

Oh snap, son.

I've learned that rubbing paint on ones forehead and clothes does not mean they possess crazy art skillz :insane:

And I knew exactly what you were referring to, lol

iron-man-posed-photo.jpg

He paints with his face and torso without getting his hands or arms dirty. He's incredible.

Oh snap, son.

lol:applause:

I'm selling my Ferrari if there are any car dealers interested.

FE7D68A8-8579-4644-8B1A-C7D43815E3EF-2915-000002505CC519B9.jpg

If I had a car I didn't want people to scratch, I'd park it that way too

I loved those cars. :facepalm: I had an engine removal service for Yugo at one time. Similar to this.

:facepalm:

And that's one hell of an ugly Powergirl...

It looks like clip art, like he found a head and some tits and a cape and kind of pieced them all together. Nothing is proportional or positioned correctly. Art Adams by Rob Liefeld

I would have never questioned the McFarlane ones but they look like quick con sketches. Do those go for a ton of money from him these days?

The sound of the masurbatory back patting is utterly deafening.

In all my years on the Internet I think a more sig worthy thing has never been said.

STU!

Yet you haven't employed it. hm

I never sig what another said without permission.

In all my years on the Internet I think a more sig worthy thing has never been said.

STU!

Stupid question. What does that mean? If it had an 'F' as the third letter I would know.