• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

**All Select Comics Tampa Bay Comic Con 2012 Booth Pics**

52 posts in this topic

Hello-

I'm not at Tampa Bay Comic Con, but Mr. Presidente of All Select Comics (MCMiles) asked if I would kindly post pics of some of his booth treasures :applause: I believe Mike will post some sort of con report Tuesday...oh wait a minute...Mike doesn't do con reports lol

Enjoy!

Transplant

Passive Aggressive spite posting like a B0$$, since 2007.

Wha? I thought we had a consensus on this?

We do have one, you have been Passive Aggressive spite posting like a B0$$, since 2007.

Hello-

I'm not at Tampa Bay Comic Con, but Mr. Presidente of All Select Comics (MCMiles) asked if I would kindly post pics of some of his booth treasures :applause: I believe Mike will post some sort of con report Tuesday...oh wait a minute...Mike doesn't do con reports lol

Enjoy!

Transplant

We do have one, you have been Passive Aggressive spite posting like a B0$$, since 2007.

(worship)

Hello-

Enjoy!

Transplant

Obvious humor posting like a B0$$, since 2005.

Hello-

Enjoy!

Transplant

Obvious humor posting like a B0$$, since 2005.

That's an updated cutom title right there.