• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: Lower grade, affordable Amazing Spider-Man #5 (#9 has sold!) -- REDUCED!

6 posts in this topic

Hi all…here are a couple of affordable early Spideys offered up for quick sale (I hope!!).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TERMS:

BUYING: The first unconditional :takeit: in the thread wins the book(s), and trumps any/all PM negotiations and/or conditional "take its" ; PM offers are considered (and accepted or not) at my discretion. NO probies, HOS'ers, etc. …

PAYMENT: Payment is due within 3 days of the close of the thread, unless we've made other arrangements via PM. PayPal is strongly preferred. NOTE: PayPal is the ONLY form of payment I accept from international buyers.

SHIPPING:

DOMESTIC U.S. SHIPPING: USPS Priority Mail shipping w/Delivery Confirmation is a flat rate of $7.

INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING: USPS International Express Shipping is the only service I use for non-domestic parcels, and starts at $30 US -- it is safe, secure, trackable, insurable, and (relatively) fast. Extra insurance is mandatory if necessary, but it will all be charged at my cost. IMPORTANT: If you are not located in the U.S., please contact me first via PM for an international shipping quote before committing to buy.

OTHER:

• NO third party sales, and NO shipping to an address other than that of the actual purchaser.

• All books listed are 100% complete and readable with all ad & text pages present and NO coupons cut or other missing elements unless otherwise noted in the description.

• My feedback thread is located here...it's under my old username, but it's still me!

My feedback thread!

Amazing Spider-Man #5: Fair. Obvious tape repairs to the front and back covers. RHS of front cover probably trimmed. Minor interior tape repairs. Nice OW paper. Solid lower grade copy.

$120

:news: BIN is now $90.

ASM05a.jpg

ASM05b.jpg

Amazing Spider-Man #9: G/VG (3.0). No hidden issues whatsoever -- very solid book for the grade.

$220

:news: BIN is now $150.

SOLD!!!

ASM09a.jpg

ASM09b.jpg