• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SGT FURY 1,2,3,6 new bks added price closed*********************

15 posts in this topic

I haven't been posting much on here lately. I am currently burned out on comics and looking at other things. I figured I would never sell these, but I want to use the money towards other ventures. All are slabbed and pictures will be posted tomorrow as I am going out with family for the rest of the day.

Paypal Preferred. Standard board rules apply. I bought all the books slabbed the 2 and 6 were from Bob here on the boards.

I don't subscribed to GPA since I don't really deal in slabs so price is a best guess based on ebay etc. I will listen to offers.

Asking 1650.00 including shipping etc. To U.S. and Canada.

SGT FURY 1 CGC 4.5 white pages 0754160020 most wear is on back cover so it looks great, doesn't appear to be pressed looking at it in hand .

Sgt Fury 2 CGC 7.5 ow/w 0154618003 its got to be the nicest 7.5 I have seen not sure the reason for the grade

Sgt Fury 3 CGC 8.0 ow Old Label 0036864004 very pressable the top right corner has non color breaking bends hence not a higher grade, wanted to pressed and resub myself one day.

Sgt Fury 6 CGC 8.0 cr/ow 0154618002 very nice book no glaring defects

no miswraps all very well centered. As I stated pictures will be up tomorrow.

Guys I am adding 3 more books, my day out yesterday turned into a visit to the local resort and I just got back. A bit tired but hopefully I will have better scans of books front and back later tonight.

Lowering the price to 1475.00 shipped

3 books I'm adding are

13 3.0 water staining and wear. The staining is on back cover.

17 9.0-9.2

19 9.0- 9.2

scan0002-8.jpg

scan0003-8.jpg

ff064.jpg