• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Batman CGC High Grade Adams and some more

23 posts in this topic

I have a few books I want to try out. I'm listing my three fav Neal Adams books right of the bat (no pun intended). Then I'll have other issues to post.

Free Shipping to the Lower 48. I prefer to stay there but will listen if the deal sounds good.

Check or Paypal. The book would ship when funds clear. I have done many deals with boardies, let me know if you want a reference.

First :takeit: in the thread trumps any discussions in PM.

Next up, the big kahuna of Adam's Bat books. Batman 227 CGC 9.4 OW-W. Perfect wrap and nicely centered. I love this book. All the corners are sharp. There is a little wear on the LRFC that holds it back but it presents like a 9.6.

Asking 980.00

batman227.jpg

Next up, the big kahuna of Adam's Bat books. Batman 227 CGC 9.4 OW-W. Perfect wrap and nicely centered. I love this book. All the corners are sharp. There is a little wear on the LRFC that holds it back but it presents like a 9.6.

Asking 980.00

batman227.jpg

ok ok ok.... if you must insist :takeit:

:banana:

Asking 980.00

batman227.jpg

Great looking copy at a great price. Congrats. :applause:

Asking 980.00

batman227.jpg

Great looking copy at a great price. Congrats. :applause:

+1 Seriously considered grabbing this one as well. Congrats to both!

Asking 980.00

batman227.jpg

Thanks a lot. You will love this book. The colors really pop on it.

Lets start with Batman 251. This is a 9.4 White pager that is well centered. The case is perfect with no scratches or cracks.

Asking 450.00 (12 month GPA Average). Lets try 400.00 on this and move this puppy tonight and I'll try and list a few more books.

batman251.jpg