• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

California Comicbook Convention 2013

75 posts in this topic

[font:Arial][font:Times New Roman]The seventh California Comic Convention will be held this winter on Sunday, January 27th 2013.

The show will be held in Orange County in Yorba Linda, held just miles from Disneyland and other attractions.

We will continue to have a raffle that will have CGC graded comics, original artwork and sketches by guest artists.

All paid admissions will receive a raffle ticket, extra ticket can be purchased at the show.

Advance purchases will receive three tickets, with a chance at a special online ticket holder only raffle.

CGC will again be taking comic submissions and doing signature witnessing.

This year the California Comic Convention will continue to place emphasis on vintage comic books.

Dealers from all over the country will be at the show.

The Guests will be British artist Barry Kitson and Rudy Nebres.

Barry is well kown for his work on Spiderman and Batgirl.

Rudy is know for work in Savage tales of Conan an Warren magazines,

The show will be held from 9:30 AM to 5:00 PM; tickets are only $10 and parking is free.

For more info goto: CalComicCon [/font][/font]

CCC_2013_banner420_100_px3.jpg

This show will mark my 1 year anniversary of the Hulk 340 obsession.

I'll be there for sure!

Here's a secret. Last time, I dunno why, but I thought the show was on a Saturday. I got to the venue and there was a quincinera happening. WTF?!? Than I saw the poster and gave myself and much-deserved smack on the head.

Will be there also :)

I can't wait to see all the board members.I will be wearing a name tag with my board name,if I don't know who you are please introduce yourself.I would love to meet you and talk comics. :foryou:

Good idea

Diggin your avatar

I can't wait to see all the board members.I will be wearing a name tag with my board name,if I don't know who you are please introduce yourself.I would love to meet you and talk comics. :foryou:

Good idea

Diggin your avatar

I did the avatar in your honor my good man. (thumbs u

Good idea

Diggin your avatar

I did the avatar in your honor my good man. (thumbs u

Hahaha thanks!

Bring some more of them name tags and give it to attending boardies. You're in charge of meet and greet.

I'm not good with name tags but I should have a table in the same place as last year so come by and say hi! :)

Joel

I'm not good with name tags but I should have a table in the same place as last year so come by and say hi! :)

Joel

Hi Joel,is Rey going to be with you again?