• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Best of the Best Sketches: TMNT Edition (The Finals on pg. 12)

164 posts in this topic

It was a bit much. Never any reason to go more than one line.

IMO I don't see any difference between the people who have two lines of photos showing, than I do between people who have a line of photos then a wall of text or their registry sets / forum awards all showing. It all takes up the same amount of space in the end.

Though like I said that is my opinion, and I do understand where you are coming from. And am working on a .gif to free up the space. (thumbs u

IMO I don't see any difference between the people who have two lines of photos showing, than I do between people who have a line of photos then a wall of text or their registry sets / forum awards all showing. It all takes up the same amount of space in the end.

Though like I said that is my opinion, and I do understand where you are coming from. And am working on a .gif to free up the space. (thumbs u

Just giving you a hard time. The fact of the matter it was just too goodness in one place, it was making us jealous :cloud9:

Just giving you a hard time. The fact of the matter it was just too goodness in one place, it was making us jealous :cloud9:

I knew what you meant. My comments were not directed at your post. I figured it was all in good fun on your end.

I'm a big TMNT fan and probably one of my favorite things to draw..its not CGC but I hope you guys don't mind the addition... here's one from my sketchbook with copic markers...Still waiting to get a tmnt request during one of my ops lol !

2012-10-14021943.jpg

That's awesome!!!! :applause:

:popcorn:

I do not think it stands a chance either, but sometimes people on here do not have great taste in picking winners in my opinion.

I agree, unfortunately it would appear sometimes it is not about the art even though it is an art contest.

(shrug)

:popcorn:

I do not think it stands a chance either, but sometimes people on here do not have great taste in picking winners in my opinion.

I agree, unfortunately it would appear sometimes it not about the art even though it is an art contest.

(shrug)

Certainly true.