• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Best of the Best Sketches: TMNT Edition (The Finals on pg. 12)

164 posts in this topic

I do <3 my TMNT sketch that Bill drew for me...especially with the surprise addition to the back (Shredder). I like Bill's take on the TMNT and would love to see more.

I think I've got to go with my Eastman piece. I'm still in awe of it...I about fell over when he showed it to me.

Thanks for the kind words, everyone! :blush:

Though if I could also nominate someone else's, it'd be this one.

Owner: Fingerprint.ink

cgc2012_141.jpg

I do <3 my TMNT sketch that Bill drew for me...especially with the surprise addition to the back (Shredder). I like Bill's take on the TMNT and would love to see more.

I think I've got to go with my Eastman piece. I'm still in awe of it...I about fell over when he showed it to me.

Thanks for the kind words, everyone! :blush:

Wish I had seen that moment! :lol: Congrats on an incredible book :applause:

alphatrion1's Rick Veitch

sc04279241.jpg

PeasOfCrap's J. Scott Campbell

tmnt1aprilsketch.jpg

.Troy's Brian Massa

IMG_1429.JPG

AndyBoBo's Duncan

DanDuncan_Michelangelo.jpg

Speedy-D's Anthony Castrillo

12a.jpg

brentio's Matt Slay

576574_396502603716212_835219671_n.jpg

spideysenses78's Michael Dooney

IMG_6855a.jpg

Peter Palmer's Kevin Eastman

TeenageMutantNinjaTurtles01RISketchEastman.jpg

Fingerprint.ink's Kevin Eastman

cgc2012_141.jpg

Poll ends at 9PM Central on Halloween!

To be fair, I want you all to know that this sketch "Speedy-D's Anthony Castrillo" is mine - I thought we all knew that.

It gets tough sometimes keeping it all straight and for whatever reason you can't edit polls.

Great sketch btw :)

To be fair, I want you all to know that this sketch "Speedy-D's Anthony Castrillo" is mine - I thought we all knew that.

It gets tough sometimes keeping it all straight and for whatever reason you can't edit polls.

Great sketch btw :)

Thanks! I figured - I just didn't want to take votes away from a certain piece that might take it without the need for a final! haha