• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Best of the Best Sketches: TMNT Edition (The Finals on pg. 12)

164 posts in this topic

I'll get a good scan of my entry and put it up as soon as my scanner cooperates. :ohnoez:
:popcorn:

I'd recommend extending the deadline on this. In my experience, traffic on the boards increases Monday thru Friday during the day. In this case, nominations are taking place from Friday afternoon to Sunday night. Maybe an extra day would increase the entries?

Besides, that should give me enough time to get my scanner working properly again. lol

I'll get a good scan of my entry and put it up as soon as my scanner cooperates. :ohnoez:
:popcorn:

I'd recommend extending the deadline on this. In my experience, traffic on the boards increases Monday thru Friday during the day. In this case, nominations are taking place from Friday afternoon to Sunday night. Maybe an extra day would increase the entries?

Besides, that should give me enough time to get my scanner working properly again. lol

I vote for the extention! Cause it will be worth it if he posts the one I am thinking about.

Got the scanner working again! :grin:

Here's my entry...pretty much the reason I went to Dragon Con this year. :cloud9:

TeenageMutantNinjaTurtles01RISketchEastman.jpg

Here's my entry...pretty much the reason I went to Dragon Con this year. :cloud9:

This is so unbelievably awesome it makes me want to quit comics altogether due to collecting impotence. Adam, what's the backstory on this? I assume you comissioned this ahead of Dragon Con. I picture you calling Eastman on an old giant mobile phone (for extra balla cred), telling him exactly what you want (crosshatching, yo!), and picking it up at the con by dropping a money clip full of hundreds on his booth table. (worship)

Old favorite sketch cover in existence: Peter Palmer's Romita Spidey

New favorite sketch cover in Existence: This!

Congrats! (worship)