• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ken Bald Appearance or Connection?

15 posts in this topic

Curious if anyone knows if Ken Bald will be appearing at any future cons or had a connection with him to get witnessed signature. I sent an email to him through his website but hadn't heard back yet.

Would need to be with someone who can crack a SS slab.

Thanks.

He was at Baltimore. He had sketches that were already done for sale @ his table. Nice artist, fans even brought him an electric scooter for him to use at the show to get around. That's some dedication for your fans to bring a scooter to the show

There is a good likelihood that he will be at this NJ show - http://www.toysonthehudson.com

I had emailed him through his website and received response from his agent/rep, He is supposed to let me know for sure if Mr. Bald's appearance is confirmed.

I alerted Rich since it is in his neck of the woods but I'm not sure if there is enough interest for the other guests to make worth the effort.

Even if an opp doesn't seem to be working out, for those interested, I did get an email confirming Mr. Bald's appearance at the NJ show referenced below (wish I were closer and could attend) - for those interested, here is the email:

Hi Ken Bald fans,

I've got some awesome news!

"Many of you have been enquiring about Ken's next show appearance. Well, I'm totally stoked to tell you that Ken will be making one final show appearance for 2012 on Saturday, November 24th at the "Toys on the Hudson" comic convention in Jersey City, New Jersey. For more details, click: http://www.toysonthehudson.com/

Ken's been diligently sketching, inking, and coloring and has created a new collection of prints as well as original pencil sketches. His newest lot of very collectible original pencils include Captain America, Sub-Mariner, Namora, Blonde Phantom, Barnabas Collins (4 to choose from), and a very rare Spiderman. We'll also have on hand a selection of original pencil sketches done on comic sketch covers of Captain America and Thor.

So come on by and say "Hi!" to Ken. See you there!

Ken Bald and Rick Dee"

Again I would repeat I can arrange the mail away if people are interested. His sketches are pretty expensive but worth it.

I would buy at least one. If we can find out what the price is I can tell you how many to sign me up for. I just do not want to commit to more than I can afford.