• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Egg's Comix & Stuff-Recap on page 40

399 posts in this topic

SOLD via PM

Beautiful "coffee table" book (for adults only). The Art of Coop, signed inside by the artist. Unsigned copies usually are listed between $39 and $59 on feebay. This signed copy can be yours for $29.

IMG_0956.jpg

I had originally planned to end this thread Sunday night but I have decided to keep it going longer. At this time, 47 pounds of new material fresh to the market, little bit of everything, is on its way to me.

I will be leaving tomorrow around 9 AM EST returning Sunday night and will be without full internet access during that time. So please be patient with me on replying to any PMs.

Until the new material arrives, I will keep posting a few new items each day so please keep checking in.

Coming up is a really special item.

Five UK Disney comics from 1973, all are in at least VF+ condition, actually closer to VF/NM, the first 4 are Donald & Mickey, lower condition ones are usually listed for around $8 to $10 each on feebay. The star of the group however is a Goofy that includes the original full color poster which is rarely found as it was not bound into the book and it is NM unused! I unfolded it for the photo for this post & I think that was the first time it was ever unfolded. All five 39 year old comics including the rare poster for $25.

SOLD to bcolflesh

IMG_0980.jpg

IMG_0981.jpg

IMG_0982.jpg

Hi back to you Joe, thanks, hope all is going well for you.

Hi Howard :hi:

As usual interesting stuff!!! (thumbs u

Last post of the night.

Walt Disney's Magazine, Vol. IV, #6 (October, 1959), it is in beautiful condition, 8.5/9.0, best one I have ever owned ( I seem to always run into folded, subscription copies), Hate to sell this, but like I said before, can't keep everything.....$29.

IMG_0983.jpg

:takeit:

Five UK Disney comics from 1973, all are in at least VF+ condition, actually closer to VF/NM, the first 4 are Donald & Mickey, lower condition ones are usually listed for around $8 to $10 each on feebay. The star of the group however is a Goofy that includes the original full color poster which is rarely found as it was not bound into the book and it is NM unused! I unfolded it for the photo for this post & I think that was the first time it was ever unfolded. All five 39 year old comics including the rare poster for $25.

IMG_0980.jpg

IMG_0981.jpg

IMG_0982.jpg

Thanks Brent.

:takeit:

Last new offeing tonight and it is an unusual one. 1990 Classics Illustrated. Gahan Wilson did the first issue "The Raven" and a later issue, "The Devil's Dictionary". Here are NM copies of each both signed on the cover by Gahan. These 2 gems can be yours for a total of $19.

SOLD via PM

IMG_0985.jpg

IMG_0986.jpg