• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Egg's Comix & Stuff-Recap on page 40

399 posts in this topic

Found these in a box that has been unopened for decades. Not comix, please indulge me, somebody here might want these before I go to Feebay. I have 4 original Beatles picture sleeves, 3 come with the records. They are in decent VG shape, not NM in any way, but decent, I have not checked the playing condition of the records.The 3 records have a numbered stcker on the label.

Take all four for $19 shipped media mail.

The Beatles:

1. Yesterday/Act Naturally-picture sleeve only-nice

2. Paerback Rider/Rain, little bit of paper loss.

3. I Feel Fine/She's A Woman, nice but has a price sticker

4. Help!/I'm Down-nice

IMG_1094.jpg

IMG_1095.jpg

IMG_1096.jpg

IMG_1097.jpg

Found these in a box that has been unopened for decades. Not comix, please indulge me, somebody here might want these before I go to Feebay. I have 4 original Beatles picture sleeves, 3 come with the records. They are in decent VG shape, not NM in any way, but decent, I have not checked the playing condition of the records.The 3 records have a numbered stcker on the label.

The Beatles:

4. Help!/I'm Down-nice

IMG_1094.jpg

IMG_1095.jpg

IMG_1096.jpg

IMG_1097.jpg

:takeit:

Thanks Steve, I will put them in the box with the other stuff going to you.

The Beatles:

4. Help!/I'm Down-nice

:takeit: