• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WAVE OF NEXT BLANKS

408 posts in this topic

I don't know how I missed these. I picked a few up for my run today, but other than randomly coming across an Ebay listing I hadn't heard or read anything on these. Very curious if the few hundred number actually being released to market that the listing stated is true. That would make them on par print run wise with 11,28 RRP and maybe some 1:200 sketch covers. Thanks for the response and info, hopefully others may know a bit more. Any idea if Diamond or DC actually sent out a recall letter? I'll have to check with my LCS.

Nah, I didn't ask for particulars, so I don't know if Diamond sent recall letters/emails. Oh, and I never picked up a 28 ComicsPro... :sorry:

I missed one seller dumping like 10 copies of the 28 RRP last month at $50 and under with free shipping on Ebay. Bought a bit higher than that right after ComicsPro was over. :cry:

I was waiting for this blank. :)

Hopefully I can get something from Ryan Ottley at Heroes Con.

1352137_ful.jpg

Has any checked these out yet? My LCS is sending theirs back because of horizontal black printing line on the front cover that is approximately about a third up from the bottom.

Release month: July

Exclusive for Capital City Comic-Con

Jamie Tyndall Cover, blank back

get-attachment1_zps631af387.jpg

Kevin Eastman Exclusive. Ltd 1,000. Each one individually numbered mechanically

Shredder vs Kevin / Courtney Eastman. Cover By Paolo Pantalena.Colored by Nei Ruffino

Front

eastmen_large1_zpsf5c67600.jpg

Back Cover Blank.

kevin001_zpsbfca8295.jpg