• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CONFUSED BY COMIC WON FROM COMIC LINK

11 posts in this topic

Just wondering if this means anything or not. I won a Hulk 141 cgc 9.4 with a cgc old label. I get the book and it is in a new holder with the cgc current label. Definitely the same book but I did like the old label as I feel it was stricter grading back then. Does it mean anything value wise and should I care?

I'm confused by the title of this thread because it's in

computer_key_Caps_Lock.png

What happened to your old image? The smiling hottie at what looks to be a sporting event dreaming of a pair of Dice? I liked it better. Plus the dice were a great hook. Best one on the boards.

If you look at the scan in the listing, it does look like the bottom left of the holder is cracked.

http://www.comiclink.com/itemdetail.asp?back=%2Fitems%2Easp%3Fid%3D4015%26TO%3D%26FROM%3D%26pg%3D2&id=945202

Usually CLink will note in the auction that the book will be sent for reholdering. Or they will note the crack and say it's being sold as is. Not sure whe they didn't do it this time.

For books on the Exchange I have had it happen two different times that I got a message from CLink saying that the book I bought was received with a cracked holder and they were sending to be reslabbed and so there would be a delay on shipping.

I'm confused by the title of this thread because it's in

computer_key_Caps_Lock.png

What happened to your old image? The smiling hottie at what looks to be a sporting event dreaming of a pair of Dice? I liked it better. Plus the dice were a great hook. Best one on the boards.

It's Halloween. She'll be back later in the week. :gossip: