• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Random books for Sale GA SA BA AND A CA OR 2

299 posts in this topic

Recap of what's left:

Page 1:

Joker vf+ $7.50

DC Super Stars nm- $7.50

Shadow nm- $7.50

90's giveaways vf/nm - $50 for the set

Page 2:

Wyatt Earp 3 - Bought as a 8.0 very fresh feeling book $40

Avengers 5 believe I bought is as a 5.0 here on the boards I feel it is a 5.0, cream pages, I paid $150.00 and would like $150

Page 3:

Dell Huck and Yogi Jamboree Has file copy marked on front and on the inside near back here are pencil marks for editing the Flinstones $1.00, These flopped as Kids didn;t have a 1.00 to blow on comics back in 1961 - fine, $150.00

Page 4:

Archie's Joke Book 46, Neal Adams 3rd professional work if I am not mistaken for you fans out there, About a 1/4 inch lower spine split cover only. Very clean flat book. VG/fine $35.00

ASM 45 bought of Roy, structurally a 9.4 copy but has tanning halo inside cover. Great book for Sig Series. He wasn't sure how CGC would hammer it. Asking 150.00 obo

Page 5:

Space War 33 Don't be fooled by the scan a beauty nm- $15.00

Devil Kids 44 vg $3.00

Daredevil Annual 1 at first glance a solid nm copy. Lower spine rub/ bump with minor paper loss. back cover looks like dried glue from back when printed on back cover

Calling it a vf

$30.00

:takeit:

Sold Thanks!

Guys are starting to see my problem have about 10000 books and about half are randomness where I lacked focus. Would sell all as a lot just to get rid of the bulk but I would take it in the shorts selling that way.