• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Random books for Sale GA SA BA AND A CA OR 2

299 posts in this topic

Okay reduced for quick sale there is an auction tomorrow I am looking for funds for I would like immed payment for this lot

Asking 1220.00 shipped for all the GPA for just the slabs is 1250. . 1120.00 sold

Yes I ended the ebay listing to post them here..

Sgt Fury 1 ,2,3,6,13,17,19 and

34, 35 vg/f

41 f

45,47,57 vf/nm-

85 vg

Sgt fury lot

copy pics of the slabs

th_all081.jpg

th_all080.jpg

th_all075.jpg

th_all073.jpg

Lets see who's up.

Here are some price drops

ASM 45 110.00

Sgt Fury lot 1120.00 all. Helluva Deal here. Need payment in a day or two for this lot only

Captain Savage lot 175.00

Wonder Woman 121 90.00

One book before I go to work

Crime Suspenstories 6

Classic cover

Bought this from Jimbo for I forgot how much. Originally had extra staples and tape full length of spine which I removed. Interior has spine splitting possibly brittle (Im not going to play with it) popped from top staple. there are vertical tears into the book at multiple place along spine. I was able to read it with comfort and displays nicely

calling it a 2.0

30.00 obo sold

scan0020-8.jpg

scan0021-11.jpg

One book before I go to work

Crime Suspenstories 6

Classic cover

Bought this from Jimbo for I forgot how much. Originally had extra staples and tape full length of spine which I removed. Interior has spine splitting possibly brittle (Im not going to play with it) popped from top staple. there are vertical tears into the book at multiple place along spine. I was able to read it with comfort and displays nicely

calling it a 2.0

30.00 obo

scan0020-8.jpg

scan0021-11.jpg

:takeit:

Astonishing Tales 15

This is an absolutely beautiful copy That can be pressed to a HG.

One of those I will be happy to keep it books. For this thread I'm calling it a nm-

asking over guide

scan0029.jpg