• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SHIVERBONES.COM has been launched

53 posts in this topic

After about a years worth of work, i have uploaded the initial version of the Bronze Horror Comics Website. There will be typos i am sure, not all links are complete yet AND there is only DC information ready at this point, but there is a wealth of that. I figured there was no point holding back the DC stuff until the rest is done, since that will be months down the road. As time goes on it will include every horror comic 1968-1983. Comments are welcome & i hope you enjoy it!

shiverbones.com

Very cool. I'm sure I was not the only one mentally checking off which "Classic Covers" I have and which ones I still need. Great commentary btw.

Congratulations, looks like a true labor of love and I cannot wait to see the rest! thumbsup2.gif

Bravo, Bravo, Bravo!

I have been waiting patiently for this announcement!

The site looks great so far and love the comentary on the covers.

Interesting that the first appearence of Destiny was in Weird Mystery Tales #1,

I would have wagered it would have been an early Unexpected issue.

Very informative site, can't wait to see more! thumbsup2.gif

shiv great site, very fun to browse. two things though, IMO.

1. make the font size a tad larger. Kinda small to read without looking up close at the screen.

2. put the link in your sig line for easy navigation.

thumbsup2.gif

i agree about the type size. The trouble is its almost impossible to make a grid of books with that much info in that space and have it look at all appealing. I am working on it, and am considering adding it all to the larger scan pages, but that will take forever at this point. If i could figure out how to make it a sans serif typeface on non macs, that would help too. Its easier to read on a mac. Help from any web guys out there???

After about a years worth of work, i have uploaded the initial version of the Bronze Horror Comics Website. There will be typos i am sure, not all links are complete yet AND there is only DC information ready at this point, but there is a wealth of that. I figured there was no point holding back the DC stuff until the rest is done, since that will be months down the road. As time goes on it will include every horror comic 1968-1983. Comments are welcome & i hope you enjoy it!

shiverbones.com

It's about time you stopped teasing us and delivered the goods! 893naughty-thumb.gif

Just breezed through a few pages quickly. Will have to spend a lot more time there when I get a chance. Looks pretty sweet! 893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

Great site Shiv. Let me be one of your first customers. I just e-mailed you with an order for almost $100 worth of books. Hopefully you still got 'em. Thanks------Sid
893whatthe.gif