• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Phantom variant program

861 posts in this topic

Hey Larry

Just a quick question: how many phantom variant are you planning on releasing. I know you we're talking or doing all issues of Bedlam up to issue #6. And if you said that each week you'll release a different phantom, so does that mean there will be 24 phantom variant?

I also know that you can't show us the art work for each phantom, but could you at least tell us which issues/title your looking at? That way ill know to order some extras for the issues tha I like.....

I'd like to know, so that I can prepare/adjust my budget each week......

Or does all these information, TOP SECRET locked away in Area 51 along with the ark?

Great Pacific? Dang I was thinking it was going to be something to do with My Little Pony, Death in the Family, and Adventure Time based on the hints given.

Those are ALL in the works.

Great Pacific #1 is special.

It's underordered. Sold out.

And its: y-the last man meets the massive.

A true gem.

And the phantom variant is the crown jewel.

I have only read issue one but I absolutely loved it. Very much look forward to what you will be offering

Hey Larry

Just a quick question: how many phantom variant are you planning on releasing. I know you we're talking or doing all issues of Bedlam up to issue #6. And if you said that each week you'll release a different phantom, so does that mean there will be 24 phantom variant?

I also know that you can't show us the art work for each phantom, but could you at least tell us which issues/title your looking at? That way ill know to order some extras for the issues tha I like.....

Or does all these information, TOP SECRET locked away in Area 51 along with the ark?

I will announce one a week.

marketing. kinda

Hey Larry

I will announce one a week.

marketing. kinda

I was 2 for 2. Now looks like I'll be 3 for 3.

Bought 1 of the Deadpool variants :). Larry is it a lower print run than the other variants?

This was going to be my question. I ordered two of the Deadpool and did get one of the Bedlam...

btw Larry, OUTSTANDING job on this project ! :headbang:

Bought 1 of the Deadpool variants :). Larry is it a lower print run than the other variants?

This was going to be my question. I ordered two of the Deadpool and did get one of the Bedlam...

btw Larry, OUTSTANDING job on this project ! :headbang:

We are NOT announcing Image / indy print runs ( creator / publisher request. Nobody want to show their size to the other guy in this industry ) I have hinted. You can figure them out.

The Marvels number is well known. 3,000

There are minimum 40,000 Deadpool fans.

3,000 Deadpool phantoms divided by 22 shops.

These are scattered to the wind..

It "SHOULD" be a great book.

I have only read issue one but I absolutely loved it. Very much look forward to what you will be offering

Looks like 'Debris' on a smaller scale. Not sure if the story has legs or not, but I'll probably check it out.

I have NEVER worked on something as ambitious as the Phantom Variant program.

My initial plans are to release ONE title a week for a 6 months & see if I can get the program off the ground.

Bedlam #1

Deadpool #1

Great Pacific #1 ( Rich spoiled this one )

??

Lets see how it goes.

deadpool.JPG

Larry question - did you ever talk to Tate's Comics in south Florida about being in the Phantom gang? They're an enormously high volume retailer, just a thought.

Great idea mate - another store variant!

Up there for thinking Bagel.

I am reminded of Nagans quote to Rick in #103.

Larry - hailing from the other side of the pond, and thus postage from the States being prohibitively expensive(understandably - it works in both directions), the only accesible retailer in the programme is FP.

Is the deal with FP just for the Bedlam variant or will they be carrying all the Phantom Variants??

(LOOOOVVVVEEEE the Bedlam variant, best Bedlam cover imo can't wait to get my sticky hands on it.)