• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AUCTION: IronFist DD Xmen GL Avengers Marvel Team Up

118 posts in this topic

It's days like this that being a mid-grade collector gets expensive! I'll play.

$20 on Green Lantern

(tsk) Scroll up!

I think you bid a dollar on a Lot I already bid $19 on. I think the $20 bid was legal. ALthough its already been passed now.

I'll go a buck on the GL's

I'll go a buck on the GL's
This buck, is it a $1 or $100?

Brandon Jennings

:news:CONTEST TIME:

Also note that whoever spends the least amount in this auction (excluding int shipping) gets this Defenders #1, call it a 6.5 Overstreet Value $49

DSCN8416.jpg

hm Conceivably, if I were to not buy anything I would have spent the least.

:news:CONTEST TIME:

Also note that whoever spends the least amount in this auction (excluding int shipping) gets this Defenders #1, call it a 6.5 Overstreet Value $49

DSCN8416.jpg

hm Conceivably, if I were to not buy anything I would have spent the least.

The way it works, is the one who actually wins a lot(s) and spends the most wins the JIM100 and the one who wins a lot(s) and spends the least will end up with the Defenders 1. There is some strategy involved to win. That's why it's a contest.

Right now FineCollector is winning the Defenders1 and ColumbiaComics is winning the JIM100

:news: Contest Time again.( In addition to the contest on pg. 4)

The winner of the lowest priced LOT gets this copy of Daredevil 4 call it a 4.5 and an overstreet value of $79

DSCN8417.jpg

The winner of the second to the lowest LOT gets these 2 nice Batman comics; #244 (N. Adams - a) call it a 7.0 with an overstreet value of $41 & #248 I gave this book a 7.0 overstreet value of $25DSCN8419.jpg

The 3rd to the lowest gets these 2 silver age beauties; an Xmen #41 gave that one a 5.0 overstreet valued at $28 & an Iron Man #3 call it a 6.0 with an overstreet value of $30

DSCN8420.jpg