• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

X-Factor First Appearance?

15 posts in this topic

Where does the team of X-Factor first appear? I have heard that they appear as a team in Avengers #263 (January 1986), one month before the X-Factor #1 issue (February 1986).

Thanks.

According to Overstreet, Avengers 263 is the first appearance of X-Factor. Fantastic Four 286 is the second appearance. X-Factor 1 is the third appearance.

It's been a while, but if I remember the story correctly, X-Factor #1 would've been their first appearence as the team "X-Factor". The Avengers and FF tie in all had to do with finding the cocoon in Jamaica Bay etc.

It's been a while, but if I remember the story correctly, X-Factor #1 would've been their first appearence as the team "X-Factor". The Avengers and FF tie in all had to do with finding the cocoon in Jamaica Bay etc.

^^

^^

:acclaim:

I can't remember what I did at work yesterday, but I can remember a 26 year old storyline.

Where does the team of X-Factor first appear? I have heard that they appear as a team in Avengers #263 (January 1986), one month before the X-Factor #1 issue (February 1986).

Thanks.

According to Overstreet, Avengers 263 is the first appearance of X-Factor. Fantastic Four 286 is the second appearance. X-Factor 1 is the third appearance.

YEP- he is correct - those were the 1st books I started to collect. 5th grade. :)