• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Various Blanks for Sale

14 posts in this topic

I am not new to the board, just never sell here, mostly buying. Bought couple high price items on this board and everything went smoothly (I can provide the seller names through PM if you need reference)

Post :takeit: if you are interested on the book, PM/Offers are welcome but :takeit: will have priority

Shipping: USPS 1-3 books: $5, 4+: $8

Paypal or Cash (if you are from local)

Books will be shipped when payment has been received

NO HOS or Probies

For my first sale thread, I accept unconditional return within 7 business days from the arrival date. I'll refund the cost of the book but only able to return half of the shipping cost. For the return books, you can shipped media/first class mail, the cheapest that you want, just make sure you pack them well as same as I sent to you.

Condition: 9.6 to 9.8 majority are 9.8

-X-men #1 x 5: $8/each

-Wolverine: the best there is x 1: $5

-Wolverine and the X-men x 1: $5

-Avenging Spider-man x 2: $5/each

-Fallen Son x 10: $5/each

-New Avengers (The Heroic Age) x 1: $5

-Avengers #1 (2nd print Silver color) x 1: $5

-The Incredible Hulk x 1: $5

-Image United x 8: $13/each

-The infinite x 3: $4/each

-Midnight Massacre: Ghost Rider #40 x 1: $3

Condition: 9.2 and below

-Uncanny X-force x 1: $1

-Fallen Son x 1: $1

-X-men #1 x 1: $2

-New Avengers (The Heroic Age) x 1: $2

-Image United x 2: $6/each, some dirt and little bit of color on the front covers, can cover up by sketches, otherwise 9.8

Buy 10 blanks get 10% off

:takeit:

I'm in So. Cal too (Orange County) so if you're able to sneak a 4th book in for the same $5 shipping cost I'll take the "New Avengers (The Heroic Age) x 1: $2" too, if not then I'll stick with the 3 blanks above.

:takeit:

I'm in So. Cal too (Orange County) so if you're able to sneak a 4th book in for the same $5 shipping cost I'll take the "New Avengers (The Heroic Age) x 1: $2" too, if not then I'll stick with the 3 blanks above.

That's fine with me, also check your pm. Thank you!